My best friend, my lover A Detective Conan Fan made Story

Hello, my name is Kazuha Toyama, 19 years old and I grew up in Osaka with my childhood friend Hattori Heiji. He may be the best person I’ve ever had. I love him more than a friend and more than anything in this world.

I don’t know what I’ll do without him. Because he is just not my friend, he’s my savior, my hero and just like a friend should be, he stands as a shoulder that I could cry on, a teacher that teaches me what I should do before I move and a man that understands a woman’s feelings. Those characteristics made me love and fell for him even if sometimes we fought because of little things.

This is just an introduction. Hope you enjoy this story of mine and be inspired by this story.

Chapter 1: You’ll never be alone, Kazuha.

One silent morning,

Kazuha: Heiji wake up already. It’s almost morning. We are going to be late!!!

Heiji: Okay, okay I’m waking’ up. Just give me 5 minutes. Please.

Kazuha: What?! Heiji, we are going to be late.” *thinking of a bad plan, gets cold water and…… * (SPLASH!!!)

Heiji: Kazuha, what do you think you’re doing?! You idiot!!!

Kazuha: I told you we are going to be late. Now, change your clothes because you already take a bath…… In bed!!!

After 10 minutes…….

Kazuha: Heiji, I’m sorry for what I did.

Heiji: That’s okay. I should have thank you for that because you awakened me (laughed). Just focus on the lesson.

Later…….

Teacher: Ms. Toyama! I can see you’re not focused on what I’m discussing. I think you should think of it outside.

Heiji: Ma’am, excuse me but I’m going with her.

Principal: Children, what are you doing outside of the classroom during the teacher’s discussion?

Heiji: Ma’am as a student of this school I should be polite and honest, so please believe me. This girl is caught by the teacher that was deep in thoughts and the teacher thought she was thinking of unimportant things so the teacher told her to get out but as his friend and as a man, I go out with her.

Principal: My children, I was glad that there were still gentlemen in this school. Thank you for doing that, you can come in to your classroom.” and they both answered “Thank you, Ma’am.”

After class....

Kazuha: What was that for? You don’t have to do that for me. I can handle it myself.

Heiji: Uh…ummm…..I’m your best friend. I will do anything for you. (I will never, ever let you be alone on anything, Kazuha.)

As time passed by, Heiji is keeping a secret love on her best friend. But just like Heiji, Kazuha is also keeping secret love for Heiji. And Kazuha, as a girl, is ready to confess her love but Heiji won’t listen. And when the right time comes, something bad will happen. What kind of relationship do Kazuha and Heiji have?! OMG!! When are they going to confess on the right time?  Figure it out on the following chapters.

Chapter 2: Heiji’s Confession

Summer Vacation and swimming time is the first thing that people usually do when summer time comes. But Heiji and Kazuha are not planning for a swimming.

2:00 pm………

Heiji: Kazuha, do you have time tonight?

Kazuha: Ummmmmmm…… Yes. I’m free tonight. Why are you asking me?

Heiji: Okay. I’m inviting you for dinner tonight. I’m going to tell you something very important. Please wear the dress that I’m going to leave at your bed………… Okay, see you tonight. Bye.

Kazuha: What has gotten into him? He’s different from his true attitude.

At the mall………

Heiji: I’m going to pick a nice dress for her. Oh! Here it is.

Heiji: Miss, how much is this?

Saleslady: Sir, it’s 500,000 yen but you’ll get half discount if you use a credit card.

Heiji: I’ll take it. I’m going to use my credit card.

Saleslady: Let’s go to the counter, Mr?

Heiji: I’m Heiji. Hattori Heiji.

Saleslady: Mr. Hattori, is this for your girlfriend? Many girls here in town wants to buy this new handmade dress but can’t afford it actually you’re the first one to buy it.

Heiji: Of course not. She’s just a very important girl to me. She’s my childhood friend and I fell inlove with her. Tonight will be our first dinner date and I will confess my feeling to her that’s why I am the one who buy this dress for her. I want her to be elegant tonight. And my suits are ready in my house.

Saleslady: She’s really special to you, Mr. Hattori. Because of your story, I remembered the guy who bought a new handmade dress. That was last year when it happened. It happened the same time and date. If I’m not mistaken the name of the guy was Kudo Shinichi and he was just like your age, Mr. Hattori.

Heiji: So he went here before me?!

Saleslady: Unfortunately, yes. Do you know him, Mr. Hattori?

Heiji: He’s my friend and a detective just like me.

Saleslady: Oh! So you’re a detective. Here is your credit card and the dress, Mr. Hattori.

                    Thank you, Sir. Come again.

At Hattori Residence………

Heiji: Kazuha’s not here. I better put these on her bed.

(Heiji opened the door and put the dress on Kazuha’s bed)

Heiji: I'm going to prepare myself. 

That night........

Kazuha: Where's Heiji? Is he coming yet?

(Romantic violin song plays)

Heiji: Kazuha,