Defending Their Relationship

Kurt and Blaine are having breakfast at Lima Bean.

"You look so sexy drinking that coffee, Kurt"

Blaine smirked looking at his boyfriend.

"Oh, thanks , you look so se-"

Kurt was interrupted.

"Hey Blaine!" Sebastian said, sitting next to him.

"You look gorgeous today..Oh hi Kurt"

Blaine rolled his eyes backwards but not to be rude, he failed a smile.

"Hey Sebastian"

he said being as nice as he could. Kurt just looked at Sebastian without winking. He could feel the anger coming up through his body.

"Kurt, I said 'hi' you should answer me, thats really rude..."

Sebastian said with a fake smile in his face.

"Isn't it Blaine? Oh, your boyfriend is so rude...what makes you love him?"

Sebastian whispered in Blaine's ear. Kurt listened to that, and now his eyes were full of anger tears. Blaine remained silenced still rolling his eyes. Sebastian stared at Kurt.

Kurt was so full of anger and felt so nervous and ashamed at the same time, that he accidentaly spilled his coffee on his clothes.

"Hahahahaha! Look at what you just did! Hahahahahaha!"

Sebastian said screaming and laughing.

Kurt stood there all wet by his coffee, speachless, looking at Blaine.

Blaine stood up emediatly and dashed next to Kurt.

"Babe are you alright? Let's just-just clean it off, here you got a napkin"

"Tha-thanks"

Kurt said, his eyes still full of tears.

Sebastian started to laugh loudly on purpose making fun of Kurt.

"Hahahaha look at yourself Kur-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!"

Blaine screamed looking straight at Sebastian. The hole restaurant was staring at the scene.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? HE'S MY BOYFRIEND, AND I WON'T LET ANYONE MAKE FUN OF HIM UNDERSTOOD?"

Blaine was now full of anger and started to walk towards Sebastian, who was looking at him.

"BACK OFF, SEBASTIAN (he pronounced his name in a weird voice, making fun of it)

TALK TO KURT LIKE THAT AGAIN, AND YOU'LL PAY FOR IT. NOBODY MESSES WITH MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MY BOYFRIEND."

Blaine was now face to face with Sebastian. Kurt's eyes weren't with tears any more, in fact he was smiling.

"NEVER. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN FOOLING AROUND TRYING TO SEDUCE ME CAUSE YOU NEVER DID AND YOU'LL NEVER WILL

(he said this making an ugly face, like saying Sebastian was horrible)

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT MAKES ME LOVE KURT? ALL ABOUT HIM MAKES ME LOVE HIM. I LOVE KURT MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD, AND YOU OR ANYONE IS NOT GOING TO STOP THAT. NEVER."

Then Blaine walked away and stood next to Kurt. Blaine looked at him with his giant smile and held Kurt's hand.

Sebastian stood there, without saying a he laughed and said

"You two suck"

looking at both of them. He turned around in order to leave, but then he heard Kurt's voice.

"But we suck together"

These words came out from Kurt's mouth alone, from inside his heart. Sebastian stopped for a moment, but then he continued walking and left.

Kurt and Blaine looked at each other smiling.

"I love you so much Kurt"

Blaine said whispering in Kurt's mouth.

"I love you too baby"

Kurt replied smiling, letting Blaine kiss him. All the people inside Lima Bean went "awwww"

The two boyfriends laughed and then Blaine grabbed his jacket from his chair saying

"let's go baby"

He and Kurt left holding hands.