Cuddle Day

Blaine and Kurt are sleeping in bed hugged.

Blaine woke up and saw next to him, his beautiful boyfriend still sleeping. He was dying of love, just watching Kurt sleeping made him smile. So he leaned closer to him and started to kiss him all over the face.

"Hmmm"

Kurt moaned opening an eye.

"Hey" Blaine said smiling at Kurt.

"Hey baby" Kurt answered rubbing his eyes.

"How'd you sleep?"

Blaine asked placing his hand in Kurt's face and passing his thumb through his cheek.

"Perfectly" Kurt answered yawing and streching his arms and legs. "And you?"

"Perfectly too. It's even more perfect if I sleep with you"

Blaine said smiling at Kurt's tired face.

Kurt smiled at his boyfriend.

"Ugh-"

Kurt muttered looking at the cloudy day in the window.

"Look at the day" he said.

"Guess what?"

The younger boy said sitting next to Kurt.

"What?" Kurt wondered.

"Today...is an important day. I like to call it 'Cuddle Day'"

Blaine said passing his fingers through Kurt's hair.

Kurt laughed and sat next to Blaine.

"Oh yeah? An this 'Cuddle Day' consists on...?

"Umm the 'Cuddle Day' is a special day where two people who love each other, spend all day in bed cuddling, hugging and kissing and are only allowed to get out of bed to go pee or eat something. Well, today, Kurt, you and I are gonna have a 'Cuddle Day'"

Blaine said with his giant smile laying on top of Kurt.

Kurt looked at Blaine with his smirky face.

"So...Mr. Anderson...that means I'm gonna be wearing my underwear all day long with my boyfriend on his bed?"

"Exactly"

Blaine whispered in Kurt's lips, smiling.

"It's fine for me..."

Kurt said grabbing Blaine's neck and pulled him close, pressing softly his lips on his. They remained kissing for a long time, and then they decided to watch a movie.

"Which one do you want to watch?"

Kurt wondered searching for the movies.

"Umm, what's the name of the one we saw the trailer last week?" Blaine asked.

"Uh I think it was 'Love and Pride' Let's see if it's here in Netflix...Oh yeah here it is"

Kurt said laying down next to Blaine.

He pressed play and Blaine wrapped Kurt in his arms.