Make me yours

(After leaving Lima Bean) Kurt and Blaine arrive to Blaine's house. They are alone.

"I'm gonna kill that guy.."

Blaine muttered sitting down on his bed. Kurt looked at him and sat down next to his boyfriend.

"You don't have to,"

he said placing his hand on Blaine's lap.

"We already did, by doing what we just did" Kurt smiled.

Blaine placed his hand in Kurt's cheek and smiled.

"You are right babe. We just did"

"Thank you for defending me"

Kurt said with his eyes full of tears, passing gently his hand through Blaine's lap, and looking at the floor.

Blaine put his finger in Kurt's chinn, making his boyfriend look at him. He smiled and said,

"Kurt, you are the love of my life. I love you more than anything in this world. You make me the happiest man on earth every day of my life.

Every second I spend with you, makes me love you more and more."

Now Blaine's eyes were full of tears too, but he kept smiling and he passed his hand through Kurt's pale cheek.

Kurt had a huge smile in his face, dying of love with the words Blaine, the man he loved, the love of his life,was saying to him.

"This, us, our relationship, you..are all that matters to me. I won't let anything or anyone mess up with what we have. Kurt, I will always, always defend you, baby. Always. Even if you are wrong, I will. I love you so much"

Blaine leaned his head to kiss Kurt, who met him half way.

Kurt pulled away smiling and said,

"I love you too, more than anything. You saved me, Blaine. You saved me by giving me courage and strength and love. You are the man I want to spend my whole life with. I love you baby."

And then he pulled himslef back to Blaine, who received him greatfuly and they started to kiss again.

Kurt leaned backwards and he was now layed down on Blaine's bed, with Blaine on top of him kissing him.

"The-the coffee is-is not dry..you-you'll ge-get wet"

Kurt managed to say between kisses.

"I don't care"

Blaine smiled and whispered in Kurt's mouth.

The younger boy entered his hand inside Kurt's shirt and started to touch slowly his chest, while Kurt shivered and kissed Blaine's neck.

Blaine allowed Kurt to take off his shirt, while he kissed him without stopping. Blaine unbottened his pants and so did his boyfriend.

"I'm so glad I have you"

Blaine whispered kissing Kurt.

"I'm so glad I have you"

Kurt smiled and passed his hands through Blaine's back.

"Make me yours"

Kurt whispered in Blaine's ear, making him shiver.