Chapter Five

I walked into math class and everyone's eyes darted on me. My eyes were obviously puffy and tear streaks down my face so they were all probably wondering why I looked like this. James waved for me to come sit beside him. There were no other seats so I had to sit beside him. He pulled the desk right next to his so they were touching.

I sat down and he pulled me close so that I was almost on his lap. "What's wrong?" He asked. I pulled my desk far away from his and faced the wall away from him. Sophia looked at me sympathetically and I wondered why. I got up and walked to the front of the class. "May I please be excused?" I asked, tears staring to fall onto my cheeks. "Do you want to bring someone?" Mrs Sinner asked. I nodded and pointed at Sophia. "Sophia, please come with me" I said, walking to her desk, grabbing her arm then pulling her out of the classroom.

We stood outside of the classroom door. "Why did you want to bring me?" Sophia asked, tilting her head to the side. "You look like a puppy" I said, laughing. "That's why you wanted to bring me?" She asked, giving me a 'What's Wrong With You?' look. I shake my head to say no. "I wanted to ask you why you where giving me a sympathetic look" I said, looking at my shoes. "Because I saw you were upset, we don't have to be enemies all the time" she said, walking back into the classroom.

I followed her and everyone was at the wall, cupping there ears. Everyone knew Sophia was my enemy and obviously they wanted to know if we were getting in a huge cat fight over James. James just patiently waited as his desk as Sophia sat beside him. Everyone returned to what the were doing and I sat down in the desk right beside the door. Chemistry was next and I was super happy. Chemistry is my favourite class and I needed something to cheer me up after the terrible day I had.

The bell rang and I pretty much bolted to my locker. I still had five minutes but I wanted to be the first in the class so I could get the best seat. When I closed my locker, James was standing there. "Hi James" I said, walking towards the chemistry lab. "Wait" he said, pulling my arm so I ended up face to face with him. He kissed me and put his hands on my waist. I put arms around his neck and kissed him back. "Oooooooooo" everyone said around us. I pushed away, smiled, then realized what just happened. My smile faded into a frown and I shook my head at James,

"Why did you do this?" I said, putting my hands on my hips. "Samantha, I can explain" he said. "Never mind, I don't care, just avoid me and don't ever talk to me again" I said, walking into the lab. I sat down in the middle of the front row and Maddi sat beside me. "I saw that,mare you okay?" She asked me, patting me on the back. "I'm perfect, now get your hands off of me" I said, pushing her hand off my back.

I looked up at the front. Instead of my normal teacher Mrs Dawn, a male substitute teacher was up there. He had short, perfectly cut dirty blond hair and eyes the colour of green grass on a warm summer day. I got lost in my thoughts when I was called on by this handsome teacher. "Samantha, if you wouldn't mind, I would like you to pay attention to the lesson" he said. I nodded, listening to the sound of his low, low voice like it was a song.

"Are you okay Samnatha?" Maddi asked, questions my dazed look. I nodded, snapping back to reality. "What's his name?" I asked, pointing to the substitute teacher at the front. "Mr Savy" she said, shrugging her shoulders as to say 'Didn't you know that'. I nodded, then stared back up at the bored. "Samantha, if you wouldn't mind, I would like to speak to you after class?" Mr Savy said, as I nodded, gazing into his green eyes.

It felt like class just flew by because all I did was stare at Mr Savy. After everyone left the classroom, Mr Savy closed and locked the door. He also shut all the blinds for a reason I don't know. He looked out the window through the blinds then he walked over to me and just randomly kissed me. It sent shivers down my back. I forcefully kissed him back a few seconds before he broke off.

"Listen Samantha, ever since you walked in that door, I wanted to kiss you" he said, kissing me again. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. His put his hands on my butt and it felt kinda awkward so I shifted and he raised his hands a little. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed me against the wall. I cupped his face in my hands. "What are we doing?" I asked, shaking my head.

"I don't know, but I sure like it" he said, kissing me again. I kissed him back. I felt him tug on my shirt as for me to take it off. I broke off the kiss. "What are you doing, were in a classroom" I said, putting my fore head against his and smiling. "Fine then, come to my house after school on Friday and maybe we can let this go farther then it's going now" he said, smiling as well. I nodded then kissed him again.

Our make out session felt like it lasted hours until someone knocked on the door. "Mr Savy I need to talk to you" I heard my father say. Mr Savy put me down and then opened the door. "Thanks for the talk, I better go home now" I said, hiding my face from my father. I put my books back in my locker than ran to my bus. It was still outside and it was about to leave but I made it. I couldn't wait until Friday.
********************
A/N
Hey guys!
So, what do you think of this chapter? I really hope you liked it.
Love you all

H xoxo ❤️❤️❤️