*lemon*Oh My Bad Guy (Part 5)

(lord jegus here i go....@-@)

You wake up to hearing rain outside the window. You turned your body slowly, to face the window. You were on the second floor of the building, an apartment(temporary?). It felt as though you had been sleeping for days, but in reality just a day and a night. You still hadn't moved from your place in the sheets with L by the time it was late afternoon. The sun started going down and sounds of the city started ringing outside. You opened your eyes, and intertwined your fingers with Ls, wanting him to wake up. Smirking, you put one of his slender fingers into your mouth and bit down, causing him to gasp behind you.
"Ow...Why would you do that...." His tired voice crept in your ear, a small groan following as you nudged against him with your butt playfully,"I.....(Y/N)...Just what are you trying to do..." You could hear the smirk in his voice, and his breaths getting heavier.
-
You kept going, earning interesting and rewarding reactions from L, though after awhile, you craved a little more from the detective. Putting a halt on your grinding, you slipped around to face him, sitting up and climbing on top of him. Wincing, you stopped, looking at your wrists, bruised from the shackles that were clasped on them. L, his face in your hand, looked up, hair messy with a worried expression on it,"Why don't you let me take control...Promise it will be worth it~...."
-
He slipped from under you, swaying over you, looking down at you like a tower of many in this city. He smiled,"Are you comfortable? Cause there are going to me a lot of new feelings coming into the mix...." You blushed, staying very quiet, and looking away as he slowly look off the remaining clothing on the both of you.
-
Only in underwear and boxers, he reached down under you, and lifted you up so he could comfortably slide off your panties. Taking it slow as if to keep you comfortable, he kept eye contact with you, lovingly kissing you after he flicked away the article of clothing. Letting you lay onto the bed, he then leaned his head down to your belly, kissing it softly, his big nose bumping into you a bit. Sliding his lips down to yours(see what i did there), he kissed your inner thigh, but, as if to teased you, stopped and leaned over to the night stand to grab a condom. After slipping it on, he turned back to your red face, giggling in his own quirky way, and nodding,"I know, darling, I'm getting to it...". Gripping onto your hips, he pulls you onto his lap and slides in. Though you weren't a virgin, with L working, you haven't been able to keep up your way. Groaning a little bit, L shoves his length into you slowly, so he wouldn't hurt you. Feeling a wave of pleasure, you gripped onto his shoulders, making small claw marks for you to get teased about later. L groaned again, and started moving his hips, making sure you didn't have to do anything but motivate him to keep up his promise. Leaning back, you moaned loudly, opening up your neck and breasts to him. Taking up the chance, and after admiring your chest, L leaned in and softly kissed your neck, biting and sucking softly.
-
-
After a while of soft sex, you two were getting close to the end. L started getting faster with his thrusts, and you could feel your climax building up in your stomach,"L...Im close..."
He smiles and gets even harder with his thrusts, pounding your body with his. Tighting up, you came over Ls member, the sensation causing him to as well. Laying back, you both heavily panted. Feeling Ls presence come closer to you, you rolling into his arms, smiling in satisfaction, and kissing his nose.
-
-
-
-
(i know this is probs rly crappy and I apologize *cri* this was kinda a quickly and ive never written a lemon before...xD so im sorry if its crappy and stuff but aNy ways, im thinking of starting a new series, so what shall it be? I know alot of animes and im into homestuck so requests are welcome!! love you all and you brighten my day 100% :)
punky out~~)