⚭ 10 ⚭

calum's p.o.v.

luke decided to take me out on a date to the nearest starbucks and that is where we were right now. we were patiently waiting in line, luke having his arm wrapped tightly around my waist because there was a group of attractive looking guys sitting at a table near by.

"next," we heard the barista call at us. we moved up and she spoke, "hi welcome to starbucks, what do you want today?" she seemed nice unlike the usual 'i hate my job' barista.

i decided to speak first, because i know what i want because i get it every time i go here (which is a lot).

"hi can i get a grande, iced, sugar free, vanilla latte with soy milk please." i finished. i heard luke scoff at my order but i ignored him. he ordered a simple black coffee and then she went to make our drinks. about ten minutes later (it would have been shorter if my drink was simple), she called out our names and we retrieved the drinks.

"hey boy, do you work at starbucks because I like you a latté." luke commented making me giggle.

"thats the lamest one you've told me i think." i commented. he laughed agreeing that it was the lamest but he had to because he had the chance. he led me to one of the tables towards the back (probably so we can make out).

"so calum," luke began pausing to take a sip of his drink, "i would like to take you out again, possibly later on?"

"of course, what else would i do on a friday night?" i told him. he laughed a bit before he started to lean in to kiss me. his lips ghosted over mine and i felt him pull his head away after he took a sip of my drink.

"i knew you wouldn't give me a drink so i had to pretend to kiss you to get one." he says laughing a little too loud because some people looked over.

"you dick." i said pouting but then he decided to actually kiss me.

"you're cute when you pout." luke says before kissing me again.

"you're cute all the time." i commented back. i saw his grimace before he spoke,

"i can't be cute i have tattoos and piercings. you are the cute one because you wear pretty skirts and sweaters." he told me smiling.

"whatever. you're still cute." i said taking a sip of my drink as we just enjoyed the nearing silence.