Chapter 7

- Ariana's POV -
When we arrived at our next destination, which was Makati, Philippines, I got jet lagged. We were on our tour bus but we went to the nearest airport because I barely got told that we were going to Philippines. As I was walking through the airport, I greeted all my fans that were there.

"Ariana!! Welcome!!" one of them shouted. Aww, they were so excited to see me. I gave them a few autographs and took pictures with them.

"Mahal kita!!" I yelled to them as I continued to walk through the airport.

When I got outside, I enjoyed seeing the view. I know there really isn't much, but I get to experience a new culture, learn a new language, and eat new food.

"Hey Brian!!" Are you coming with us into the limo?" I asked as they came out of the airport behind me.

"Yeah, we're waiting for the others. Just go first to the hotel and we'll meet you there." He replied.

"Aww okay, c'mon Toulouse!!" I said as he jumped into the limo before me.
As we were driving around, I saw my fans and waved to them and blew them kisses. That's when I got a call from Justin.

"Hi Justin!!"

"Hey babe. Where are you now?"

"I'm in Philippines, heading to Makati."

"Aww I wish I was there."

"Me too. But next week I'll come visit once we head to California."

"Yeah, I can't wait."

"Well I just arrived at the hotel so I'll call you later."

"Alright bye babe."

"Bye Boo!!"

When we arrived in front of the hotel, I saw my adoring fans again, just waving and cheering and holding posters.

"MAHAL KITA ARIANA!!" They yelled.
"Mahal kita!!" I said as I blew them kisses and headed into the hotel.

I checked in and they lead me to my room. When I arrived, I decided to put my stuff down and go outside and see my fans & probably get some Starbucks.

"C'mon Toulouse!! Let's go see Mommy's fans!!"

I ran to my fans and took pictures with them, gave them autographs and let them pet Toulouse.

"Aww I have to go. But I'll see you soon tonight!!"

"Bye Ariana!!" They all yelled.

Aww they're so cute!! I thought to myself as me and Toulouse went outside.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Well school is starting in two days so I'm going to try to write as much as I can. When school does start, I might not update 'till the weekend but I'll try to update in my free time.
-
Thanks for reading! Don't forgot to vote & comment!
XOXO,
Allison <3