Chapter 16

- Ariana's POV -

"Pssst Ariana, wake up." Brian said as I woke up.

"Are we in Las Vegas yet?" I asked, yawning.

"Yeah, we're about to land in a few minutes."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my hair. Dalina made blueberry waffles as I was changing from my pajamas to some jeans.

"Morning Ari," Dalina said.

"Hey Dalina," I replied.

"BRIAN! WHERE'S MY HAIR GEL?!" Scot yelled.

"IM USING IT!" Brian yelled back.

"THAT'S MINE! GIVE IT BACK!"

"IM DOING SOMETHING CALLED SHARING!"

As Scot and Brian were fighting, me and Dalina were just laughing. That's when Dalina got a text from Justin.

Hey Dalina, is Ari there?

Yeah, she is

Hey Justin!

Hi babe. How come you weren't answering me earlier?

I lost my phone somewhere and I can't find it :(

Aww. Well I hope you find it soon.

Aww thanks babe.

Where're you now?

Las Vegas. But just wait. I'm coming in a few days.

Aww, alright. Well bye babe. Call ya later.

Bye boo!

I then gave Dalina back her phone. As I was helping Dalina wash the dishes, I heard a large crash where Scot and Brian were.

"Woah," I said as I walked in. "What happened here?"

Brian was on the floor with hair gel all over him while Scot was standing above him.

"Uh nothing," Scot said with a smile.

"Clean this mess up RIGHT NOW!" Dalina exclaimed.

"Fine," Scot said as he got the mop.

As the plane landed, Scot and Brian finished cleaning up and I was helping Scooter get the bags. I waved to my fans as I got down from the plane.

"Love you Ari!!" One of them yelled.

"Love you too!!" I yelled back.

I blew them kisses, gave them autographs, and took pictures with them.

"Bye guys!! See you tonight!" I exclaimed as I headed into the airport. The limo was already there, waiting for us. I got inside as the others waited for the other limo.

"See you at the hotel Ari!" Scot said as my limo drove away.

When we got to the hotel, I grabbed my bags and someone lead me into my room. Once I got there I put down my bags and went onto the terrace. I was enjoying the fresh Vegas air while I was waving to my fans down below. I felt a little jet lagged so I went back inside and took a nap.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Thank you SOO much for 100 reads!! I really appreciate it!! I'll try to update as much as I can because I'll be busy with school and stuff :33 Well thanks for reading!

Don't forget to vote & comment! Bye!
XOXO,
Allison <3