Chapter Two -Diagon Ally

We travelled by floo, I HATE floo with a passion. It makes your ears pop and makes you dizzy. It was all worth it though, because we were going to Diagon Ally to get my stuff for Hogwarts! We were going to meet up with Uncle Ron, Aunt Mione, Rose and Hugo when we got there, even though none of them are coming to Hogwarts, we invited them to have ice cream and do some shopping with us. I even convinced dad to take us to the 'Weasley Wizard Wheezes' joke shop. I want to by a lot from there and prank Al. It was the 28th of August today which means ONLY 4 DAYS TO HOGWARTS! We've got my robes and cauldron and books and all that kinda stuff and we are going to 'Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlour' to meet up with the others now.
As we walk up to the parlour, where we are greeted by Uncle Ron and his family.
We get out ice cream and head over to 'Weasleys Wizard Wheezes', Uncle Fred's (we call him Fred instead of Uncle Fred, because is makes him feel 'old') Shop (Uncle Ron helps him too sometimes). Fred greets us at the door and guides us to his newest section of the shop, where you make up your own bag of sweets instead of a pre-packaged one. I put some puking pastels and ton-tongue toffees in mine. He also gives me a bag which he tells me to open later and a list. We are staying at the leaky cauldron this week so we don't have to rush around to get to London on September 1. Fred has a home above his shop and wants me, Al and Hugo to stay with him tonight since Aunt Ang and our cousins are away for the week visiting Katie Bell, one of her friends from Hogwarts, and we don't get to see him very much. We talk about Hogwarts and the great things he did while he was there, my favourite is probably when him and Uncle George set up fireworks in the halls as a distraction for my Dad. I also open the bag and the list before going to bed, it has all his favourite things he used for his pranks at Hogwarts and the list is of the secret passages and how to get to the kitchen. I thank him before going to bed and drifting off to sleep.