Chapter one

*Ahem* Welcome to my new story I'll try to update as often as possible. This is my first Ross x reader so please be gentle. ON TO LE STORY!!!!!!!!

YOUR P.O.V

I went to work for the first time in months. My family went through some tough stuff. My grandma died a while back so I was given a paid vacation. I used to work at IHOP until I was given a job at a crafts shop. I weave baskets and paint with my boyfriend, (bf/N). Grandma would get mad because he hurt me once. He's becoming more and more of an alcoholic. I have a hard time dealing with it but, I love him. I was weaving a basket as he came in.

"You stupid bitch! Your paintings are wrong and our client hated it!!!" He yelled as he threw a basket filled with assorted glass figurines. I screamed out in pain as they shatter covering my body in cuts. He soon loomed over me with a bottle of liquor and hit it against my head. A man, I had never seen before, opened the door. I couldn't see what he looked like.

"You sick bastard you don't hit a poor innocent girl! Leave her alone!"

"BITCH!HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME!?!" he yelled and I cried hard on the floor from his blows to me.

"I said leave her alone." The man said calmly not wanting a confrontation and I stood my vision blurry from the hit across my head. A hand touched my shoulder, and I jumped scared. I backed away and a bottle hit me on the side of my head, forcing me black out.

ROSS P.O.V

She laid on the ground, and I couldn't leave her in this guys care. I'll take her the office for now, and there I wait for her to wake up. I picked her up and carried her to the car where Adam was waiting for me. I had asked him to take me to this little shop.

"Ross whats with the girl?" he asked as I set her down in the backseat, and secured her seatbelt.

"Just go to the office I'll take care of her," I said as I got in and put on my seatbelt. He just nodded, driving off.

OK, GUYS, I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT ITS THE FIRST CHAPTER, AND I WANTED TO GET SOMETHING OUT. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! -littleanimeboy