new friends?!

As I walk Ross home he calms down and he unlocks his door I stay outside for a second but he pulls me into the beautiful house.  I look around the medium sized living room and see the shelves of games and smile. The tv massive and a small couch against the wall, a voice startled me and had spoken to Ross.

"Your home so late? whats up Ross?" a man with bright red hair pokes his head out of  a room in the hallway and Ross just waves before leaving me in the hallway having gone to his room so his friend doesn't see him cry. I look at the man and he gives me a questioning look. I just stand in this new building, it was very beautiful. The bright-haired man steps out his room and soon stands near me. 

"Is he ok?" 

"Um...I'm not sure I had told him about my old friend and he started crying...he saved me so...I can't just leave him." I look at his door and the man reached out his hand for a handshake. I took it hesitantly. 

"I'm Max, his roommate. If you need a place to stay I'm sure cheese and Tim won't mind. we just moved in here a bit ago were all still kinda cleaning up. Ross, I'm showing her our spare room just so you know!" he held my hand as he showed me the house it was beautiful and spacious. he showed me their living room and closed the blinds for me. I sat down on a loveseat and began dosing off. I closed my eyes and got comfortable. The last thing I felt before drifting off to dreamland was a warm blanket placed over my body and a kiss on my forehead like my grandmother would do before I went to bed. 

hey, guys, it was long overdue I hope this can help satisfy you guys while I try out some new ideas ill be posting a new story idea on my short story book sooN so please check it out! And dont forget to give me feedback!