A/N (again)

hey guys so sorry for the long break.....i.....i'm going through some stuff and its really got me down....i was wondering how many of you would read a special kind of reader x sans undertale book? i have some interesting ideas id love to try and i'm kinda on a undertale kick. i have 2 ideas right now for two different books. the first is a reader x human!sans where the reader isn't exactly what they seem and the second one is a kind of au book involving cross sans who is the survivor of a genocide run with no resets. it is a reader x cross book where ink sans is in too. both i'm thinking of making and i'm writing this at literally 2:30 am so...i really wanted to shoot out my ideas and i'm going to try and keep this book up i'm so happy that so many of you like my book even though my writing isn't even good...you all will say its good its good but, lets be honest i suck at writing stories. hell my punctuation still needs work and they are mostly diologe that doesn't make for a story unless your playing d-n-d! and your reading a book not playing a game about dragons. i cant seem to find anyone who can help me add fluff so its not just like 300 words. in some of my older books i was writing over 1000 words now....i'm lucky if i can stay on track for more than 200 words....i'm sorry for my ranting guys....its mostly depressing and this book has enough of that....please comment if i should even keep writing...and if my ideas sound good. Origami out...