Prologue

I looked up to see that his mouth was slightly parted, his grey eyes filled with sadness.

I shook my head repeatedly and brought my hand slowly up to my mouth.

My eyes filled with tears, I started to back away from him.

I then turned on my heels and ran.

"Millicent!" I heard him yell after me, but I didn't stop running until I fell to the ground hard, seeing my brother staring at me with wide eyes.

"You okay?" Harry asked me, holding out his hand.

I ignored the gesture and his question, getting back on my feet, running quickly to my common room.

"Tapeworm." I hissed at the portrait.

The door opened and I ran through, running up the long stairs until I reached the bedroom.

I slammed the door shut, shoving the heaviest thing I could find in front of it.

I threw myself on my bed, curling up so that my knees touched my head. And then I let all of the tears fall.

And I just thought to myself,

Why me? Why did I have to be the one who falls in love with a death eater?

Draco's POV

She took off and I called after her,

"Millicent!"

But she kept on running, and I glanced at the other Slytherins who looked at me unknowingly.

I then ran after her, and soon out of the corner of my eye I saw Potter and his friends starting after me, but I ignored it and kept running, until I reached the Gryffindor common room.

"Let me in!" I snapped at the portrait.

"Password?" It said annoyingly.

I took out my wand and growled, "Tapeworm."

It's eyes widened and I walked through.

The Gryffindors stared at me and whispered amongst themselves, and I just glared at them.

I was about to head for the girls dormitories when I was turned around.

I rolled my eyes as I saw Potter and Granger.

"What are you doing?" Granger asked me, standing in my way.

I glared coldly at her, pushing past the mudblood, running swiftly up the stairs.

I found the room she stays in and tried to open it, but no matter how much I tried it wouldn't budge.

I banged on the door and yelled, "Millicent! Please!"

After attempting that about three more times, I gave up, turning around, my back against the door.

I sat down, putting my head in my hands.

And then I cried. Something I haven't done in forever.

"Please, Millicent...I'm sorry..." I whispered.