Chapter I

Millicent's POV

I trailed off as Harry told Hermione and Ron about the things that had happened that summer, and I stared out the window.

"Guys, I'm gonna get something to eat." I stated, standing up and leaving.

So as I walked, I looked down at my feet, for no reason really, and I bumped into something. Or shall I say, someone.

I looked up to see a boy staring down at me, a smirk plastered across his pale face.

I got up and glared at him. "Watch where your going." I snapped.

The boys smirk disappeared and was replaced with a cold glare. "Me? You're the one who was not paying attention." He spat at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever-"

I was cut off by Harry, who was glaring at the boy.

"Watch it Malfoy," Harry warned.

Malfoy let out a snort of disgust. "Whatever, Potter. I didn't find much need in talking to this stupid little girl anyways," he sneered.

Harry drew out his wand, shoving it at Malfoy's neck.

"Never talk to my sister like that!" Harry yelled.

Malfoy smirked. "Oh, you have a sister now! What a surprise! I'm sure she took after her filthy dead mother." He laughed.

I held back tears as I pulled Harry away from Malfoy.

"Leave." I growled to Malfoy.

"Or what?" Malfoy asked, crossing his arms like a child, a smirk crossing over his face.

"I-I..-" I started, but Malfoy cut me of.

"Exactly," he sneered, "now, I've got things to do, so move along."

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, c'mon guys, he's not worth it."

Malfoy turned on his heels and walked away, and I grabbed Harry's hand.

"C'mon, I'm still hungry!" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood.

He gave me a weak smile and I told myself,

I'm not gonna let this selfish boy ruin my first year at Hogwarts...