Chapter 1: Arriving to New Bark Town

One day, a moving truck was arriving in New Bark Town nearby Gold's house. Then a young child approaches his new neighbors and called out his Larvitar to greet his neighbor.

"Larvitar! We got new neighbors mate!" as Emmett called his Pokemon.

The truck door opens which Buster appeared looking around his new home watching Pidgeys and Taillows flying in the sky.

"Hello mate. I am your new neighbor Emmett. What is your name?" Emmett questioned.

"I am Buster. I just got a trainer's badge and I am going to get my first Pokemon." Buster replied.

"All right mate. By the way, what is going to be your first Pokemon to choose?" Emmett replied.

"Hmmm...........thats a hard question. There is so many to choose. Maybe a Gengar. Or a Scyther. And what about a Blastoise?" as Buster walked with Emmett in his new home.

At night, Prof.Elm made a phone call to Buster that his Pokemon has arrived.

"Hello Prof.Elm. What Pokemon did you got me? as Buster looked curiously at the Poke ball.

"Well see for yourself. I hope you like it. :-)" as Prof.Elm handed the Poke ball to Buster.

As Buster thrown his Poke ball up in the air, a Wooper appeared jumping and squirming around.

"HUH? This is my starter Pokemon? A Wooper?" Buster replied confused.

"Sorry Buster. The Safari Warden only had Woopers instead of a variety of other Pokemon so Baoba sent me one of them and really, if it evolves, it will be as strong as a Poliwrath." Prof.Elm suggested.

"Hmm.......I may need to train him in the wild tomorrow so I'll give it a chance." as Buster left the lab.

The next day, his mother set him up his trainer backpack full of items and Buster was approaching to Route 29 until............

"Mate! Mate! Wait up!" as Emmett and his Larvitar were rushing towards Buster.

"Hey Emmett. What are you doing here?" Buster replied.

"I told my mom if I can come with you so we can have a journey through Johto." Emmett replied.

"Sure. I can't journey alone with my Wooper." Buster replied.

"Buster look out!" Emmett screamed.

As Buster wasn't looking, a Furret jumped out from the grass and tried to scratch Buster.

"Whoa! It's a Furret! Wooper! I Choose You!" as Buster sent out his Wooper.

"Wooper use Water Gun!" Buster commanded.

Wooper used Water Gun which damaged Furret but it tackled back.

"Wooper! Can you still fight?" Buster replied.

Wooper stood up with his attack position.

Will Buster win his first Pokemon battle?

TBC.............................