Vladimir's Secret

It was a Saturday afternoon and I just came back from my drama and singing club, so very stressful, I decided to tidy my bedroom before Eve and the boys came over. About 20 minutes later there was a kncok at the door. I heard my mum answer it, it was Vlad, I gave him a hug and told him he could sit on my bed, he took out his notes on vampires and showed me them.

"You have so much information!" I said, some of this I already knew, common vampire facts.

"Haha yeah, I looked on google" Vlad replied, my door burst open, hello Eve

"Sup niggas" Eve said sitting in my computer chair, she flipped up the pink lid of my laptop, and waited for it to load.

"What are you doing?" I asked, she just barges into my room and helps herself. "I'm going on my facebook innit " Eve said

"Clover, you have another friend here" My mum called me from down stairs, Robin came in my room, followed by my mum.

"Hi guys" Robin cam in and gave a little wave, my mum pushed past him.

"Okay kiddos what you having for dinner?"My mum said she was wearing grey trackies, and a blue vest top and had her black hair in a bessy bun. I looked at her.

"Mum? you been jogging?" I asked Eve turned around and jumped out of the seat "Ms Filmore?!" She said in suprise

"Yes Clover I've been jogging and fancied a change in clothing." My mum said, she said she was buying a pizza so we told her the toppings and she left her alone.

"Is that your mum?" Robin asked with a suprised tone

"Unfortunately yeah it is, although she's had a change in clothes?" I sighed I got out my vampire notes and passed them to Robin

"Cheers, hey Eve could I look up something on the internet please?"Robin asked, whilst checking out my notes. She ignored him

"Eve?" He asked again. Eve took out her headphones and turned around "Urgh! What is it" She snapped

"Could I borrow the computer?" He asked, she got up and moved to the bed. I got some plain paper and started to draw a girl vampire. I designed her to have a red dress, that came just above her knees, with some black laced roses on it, it was a boob-tube, but had a little strap that tied around to the back of her neck, and long black laced gloves that went up to her elbows. Her heels were black, with red laced roses on them to match the dress. Vlad came over to me.

"That is frickin' amazing!" He said picking up the peice of paper showing the others, Robin loved it, he asked me to write some stuff on it, but I said Eve was great at that type of thing. She took over the poster.

I sat with Vlad and helped him make the booklet and write the information inside it, "You're such an amazing drawer Clove" He said to me, "Thanks, and calling me Clove are we?" I nudged him, "Nudging me are we" He nudged me back, I watched as he wrote a few things about vampires.

"What's that ring?" I asked Vlad he had a picture of a ring and started drawing it.

"Well sometimes in tales Vampires have a ring that can either bring things back from the dead and not burn them in sunlight" He showed me the picture, it was a made-up ring but we went along with it anyway.

"Dinner!" My mum came back into the room with a pizza, Eve had to dash off as she was meeting Leane. We all sat in a circle on my bedroom floor eating a pizza the cheese oozed in my mouth, hmmm.

"There's something I should tell you.." Vlad said taking a bite from his pizza

"Yes?" I asked It must be quite serious because Vlad's never this serious

"You're secretly a vampire?" Robin said as a joke, Vlad looked at us

"You're not?!" Robin replied to his response, he smiled "I'M BEST FRIENDS WITH A VAMPIRE!!!" He began

"SHUT UP ROBIN!" I yelled Robin went quiet "Sorry just this is serious and we can't let everyone know" I turned to Vlad "It's okay, you're secrets safe with us, I promise" I looked into Vlad's eyes, he could trust me

"Thanks, just tomorrow when you come round if my dad decides to make you supper, I just wanted you to have a heads up" Vlad said he was scareed, I could tell

"I don't want to be eaten!!!" Robin panicked, "Robin he won't eat you, and certainly won't eat me either! If he tries they'll be trouble" I said putting the empty pizza box on my desk.

Half an hour later the boys went home. "Muuum" I called, "Muuuuuuuum?" I called out again, I decided to go done stairs

"So which one's your boyfriend?" I bumped into Elektra one the way downstairs.

"Neither of then are." I tried to push past her

"The normal one's kinda cute, the one who thinks hes a vampires a little weird" She winked at me, going back in her room

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum?" I called out

"Anything I can help with?" Raven came from the kitchen, my older brother, he had jet black hair, a lip ring, I noticed most people think hes gorgous. I explained to him that I was going to Vlad's tomorrow, I told him he was a vampire. He gave me a special ring. It was black with silver patterns engraved on it.

"It'll keep you safe, like a little lucky charm" He said putting it in my hand, I gave him a huge hug, he was 18 and soon he was going away to a training accademy, my sister wants to go there too when shes 18 I suppose mother wants to encourage me to go as well.

 "Thank you Raven" I replied, I went back upstairs to my room, sorted out my things and went to bed.