My OCs

Name- Tori Orihari
Age - 18 (second year) but is redoing her first year as she got very 'sick' halfway through the year and needs a new team and learn all the things again
Gender-female
Race-human
Semblance:teleportation
Weapon: two blades that can connect together to make a dust crossbow
Appearance:picture(but you'd write a description) she is also rather small for her age. She is the smallest on the team and also only looks around 15-16!
Personality: Tori is very confident in her abilities and loves listening to music. She has a passion for photography.She is also a rather revengeful person. She can come off as a bit arrogant but once you get to know her she is loyal but can't be trusted with secrets. What? She gossips.
Strengths: strategical thinking and very agile
Weaknesses: her over confidence , underestimating opponents and has a bit of an alcohol problem which she won't admit to.

Name- Echo Nymphadora  
Age- 17
Gender- female
Race- Faunus (of a fish)
Semblance- she doesn't use her semblance but she can control water , if she's near any.... She uses it to heal and fight others.
Weapon- in photo - she uses dust cartridges to turn the end into e.g fire.
Appearance- photo
Personality- rather shy and socially awkward. She's intelligent and loves to play music and can master ANY instrument. Best at violin and flute
Strengths- fighting with water , can swim really well and can breathe underwater.
Weaknesses - not very fast out of the water , she's socially awkward and claustrophobic.

Name - Narcissus Heiwajima
Age - 17
Gender- male
Race- Faunus - cat - black ears covered by hoodie.
Semblance - he has incredible strength.
Weapon - dual blades. One uses fire dust and the other ice dust. Has a spare blade that uses any type of dust
Appearance - photo
Personality: he's the sort of guy who sits at the back of class not saying anything but gets perfect grades. He doesn't like talking about his past. He may seem anti social at first but if you prove your loyalty then he'll be the best friend you'll ever have.
Strengths : his semblance and also has high stamina
Weaknesses : he can speak without thinking and that can cause him a lot of unwanted trouble.

Kenjii