06

YoonGi's P.O.V

The kiss last 2 minutes or so and we let go.I look at him and smile.I guess I even blush but that's not the point.We look at each other for more 10 seconds and then look down.I bite my bottom lip.

The rest of the day we played basketball.He scored 37 and I just 12.I like basketball but I'm not good.

We are now on the way back home.But not the one we came.It's the long way.JiMin grabs my hand and I don't protest.His strong hand is soft and warm.Ironic huh?

We have small yet nice conversations about our childhood memories."So you really shaved your cousin's hair and used it as a beard and legs hair?"JiMin says while laughing."Yeah.I was a pretty crazy 4 years boy who wanted to grow up faster.""I don't want to know what would you have done if you were a girl.""Me neither."We both laugh the whole way.When we reached our houses I was pretty sad because I wanted to spend more time with JiMin.Then it hit me."Um JiMin?Would you like to have a sleepover at my house?"He smiles and accepts my offer."I just need to bring some clothes and take a shower.I'll be there in one hour.""Ok.I'll prepare everything till then."I say as he leave.I go back in my house and bring out all the things we need.

JiMin's P.O.V

I was pretty surprised when YoonGi asked me to come over the night but I accepted because I want to spend more time with him and get to know him more.

I get in the house,suprised to see the guys right in front of me."So how it was?Did you kiss him?You held hands?Is he cute as you thought he would be?Is he your boyfriend now?"The guys ask me not letting me even to breath.I sigh and tell them"Amazing,yes,yes,yes and no.I can't ask him to be my boyfriend.At least not yet.""But you 2 are so cute together.""You want to say he's not cute without me??Jk but seriously I can't ask him now.It's too soon.Maybe in a few weeks or so.""Fine.But we have to see when he says yes."JungKook says."Or no."TaeHyung completes his boyfriend's sentence."Don't be mean.Of course he will say yes."JungKook says while HoSeok smack TaeHyung's arm playfully."Guys we don't know yet.Let me plan it."I say and leave the hallway going to my room."Where are you going?"HoSeok asks."Oh yeah.I almost forgot.I'm going to take a shower and take some clothes.I'll sleep at YoonGi's tonight.""Don't forget to close all the windows and be quite."TaeHyung winks at me."It's not gonna happen."I say offended.

I go upstairs and take a shower then chose some clothes to sleep in.

YoonGi's P.O.V

Everything is done.It's going to be a full night.I can't wait to see JiMin again even though I saw him like 45 minutes ago.Until he come I'll watch some TV.I've heard is F.R.I.E.N.D.S. again on TV.I can't wait to watch them again for the 5th time.

After 10 minutes I hear a ring on my bell.I guess JiMin couldn't wait 5 more minutes hehe.

I open the door to see a smiling JiMin.I smile back.His smile is contagious damn.I let him in and lead him to the room we plan to have the best night of our lives.

Let the party begin.