21

JiMin's P.O.V

I wake up in my old room with YoonGi in my arms.His snore is so cute.

Ah.I've missed my room.It's still full of posters of girl groups.Huh Girl's Generation in short pants.YoonGi has nicer legs.It's kinda weird to think this but that's the truth.Wow my boyfriend has nicer legs than girls...Wait why am I thinking at this?

I snap from my thoughts at YoonGi's moves.

"Good morning."I say playing with his hair.He just hums in my chest."Not the answer I wanted though."I say sounding disappointed."Sorry.I just want 5 more minutes."YoonGi says with his morning voice.Damn it sounds so sexy."Fine.Take your 5 minutes.I'll just stay here sad because you ignored me.""Sorry.I'm really sleepy.""Nah nah it's ok.Sleep there."I play with him."Oh come on.Don't be mad at me just because I didn't say anything."He says and I stay silent.I look on the window trying to not laugh.He shakes me."Pleaaaase~~"I still don't look at him.He gets up and sit back on me.Then he kisses me softly.I kiss back as soon as his lips touches mine."That's what I wanted."I say smiling."You're a player."

He gets up and stays on the edge of the bed.His bare back looks really attractive.I get up and catch him and drag him back in bed.I kiss the top of his head."Um.What are you doing?"He asks confused."What?Can't I show my boyfriend some love?""But why so sudden?""I just felt like this.I don't know.""I like it."He says smiling and kisses my chest.

*SKIP*

We are at the table eating breakfast with my parents."So.What plans do you have for today?"My dad asks."Um.None.Do you have any idea?"I ask."We should show YoonGi Busan.He will love the city."My mom says while looking at YoonGi."This would be nice.Thank you very much."YoonGi thanks as he bites from his food."No problem,dear.""Um.Actually we have to work today.So I guess it's just you 2."My dad says eating."Oh come on.Not in the Christmas day!"I exclaim."Sorry honey,but we have to.On Christmas here come a lot of tourists and if we want to get more money we have to work at the restaurant."My mom says."Oh.I understand.Well maybe tomorrow we can do something together."I smile and continue to eat.

*SKIP*

"Ahhh.I almost forgot.The presents from the guys."YoonGi says while getting up to reach the bags."Yeah let's see what they got you."

YoonGi opens the first bag.It is from JinSeok."Oh.My.God.A black beanie with "$WAG" on it.Oh my god is happening.Jesus Christ yes!"Oh god this guy really like beanies.And swag.I laugh at his childish behavior.

The next bag is from JungKook."Ok this is serious.He got me an album of Kanye West.Kanye freaking West.I LOVE CHRISTMAS!""I hope you don't like Kanye more than me.""Actually I do.But as I can't sleep with Kanye I remain with you."He says sounding serious.I pout and he kisses me."You know I'm kidding.""Of course I know."

The next one is from HoSeok."Why did he giv-WHY IS THIS HORSE LOOKING ALIKE WITH HOSEOK?I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES.But I'll still keep it because I have a crush on him.""You have a crush on HoSeok?""Ew no.I meant the horse.It may look like HoSeok but it still looks better than him."

And the last one."Let's see.TaeHyung bought me..."He doesn't take out the present and drop the bag."What's that?"I ask."Condoms.And there is a message:We know everything.""WHAT THE HELL WE DON'T EVEN NEED THEM.""I KNOW.AND THERE LOOOTS OF THEM.HE JUST SPENT HIS MONEY ON SOMETHING EXPENSIVE AND USELESS.LIKE YOU DO WITH ME.""YEAH.Wait what?You're not useless.Your ass is magic.""Let's pretend you didn't say that,JiBooty.""I heard that!!""Good."