Chapter 1

It was almost like something that would happen everyday.

She would go online and try to find contests where she can meet Shawn Mendes. But just like every other time, she would never win.

No matter how hard she tried, Stephanie never won any contests. It was almost like fate didn't want her to meet him. Three years later, she still stares at the iPad screen, scrolling through her Twitter in hopes of finding any radio contest. But just like every other year, her hopes fail her once again.

Three years ago, she found Shawn on Vine. An app that people can post videos on for other people to watch. She instantly fell in love with him and watched him grow into the man he is now. Her pride and joy was in him and every time he won an award, it was almost like she was right there with him, feeling the happiness. However, her smiles and happiness quickly turned into a sad frown when she realized that she would never actually meet him.

Or so she thought.

____________________________________________________________

So this is my first published fan fiction. :)

Please don't hesitate to leave comments if I make grammatical errors or if the chapter is missing something. I'm always open to ideas.

Feel free to message me :)

-Steph