Chapter 3

Shawn made his way into the large office building, he could feel the nervousness spreading all over his body as his fingers fumbled around each other.

There was nothing wrong with his management, he just got nervous anytime he was called to their office because it means that something big was going to happen.

He signed in to the front office and sat down, as he waited he began scrolling through his Twitter to see if anything changed.

"@elatedshawn STAB ME SHAWN I LOVE YOU "

He laughed and clicked on their profile.

"Shawn we are ready for you" the lady at the front desk said. Shawn stood up and followed the lady as she showed him which room to go into.

He made his way into the room and she shut the door behind him.

"Nice to see you Mr. Mendes, we have some things do discuss. Please have a seat" his Manager said, motioning to the chair in front of him.

Shawn sat down and waited as his manager shuffles through some papers.

"Recently you have been gaining more support exponentially throughout the past two years. I have noticed that every time there is a contest for you, your fan base increases even more. " his manager said, Shawn nodded his head.

"I spoke with the rest of the team and we decided that we are going to do the biggest contest of all time."

This old man has lost his mind , Shawn thought as he nodded his head again.

"Basically, one lucky fan is going to spend an entire month with you. They are going to go on the same planes as you and they are going to attend all of your concerts, backstage." his manager said, smiling.

"So I have to spend an entire month with a random fan? And hope that they aren't psychotic?" Shawn questioned.

"Yeah basically" his manager said. "I'd love to stay and chat but I have to go to a meeting soon. I'll keep you updated! See ya!"

What, Shawn thought.

Shocked, Shawn walked out the door and got into the car that awaited him.

A million thoughts were running through his head as he sat in the backseat, watching the cars go past his window. What if the fan is crazy? What if a fake-fan wins? What if the fan who wins secretly hates me and tries to ruin my career? What if the fan who wins doesn't like my personality and I have to pretend to be someone for a whole month?

He was almost in tears as he thanked the driver and checked into his hotel.

He knew that he was probably over thinking this, but he couldn't help but think of all the negative effects this contest could have on his career.

He got to his hotel room and layed in his bed. Letting all his crazy thoughts escape him as he closed his eyes and rested.

____________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Hiii!!! I hope this is going okay. If you have questions, feel free to message me.
Love you lots!!  💕 -Steph