Chapter Three

"What do you mean you think we should break up"? Carlos asked.

"Over the summer, I started thinking. We both need to take sometime apart. You're Sixteen and I'm Seventeen. We both have our whole lives ahead of us. I'm so sorry, I hope you can forgive me". Emily kissed him on the cheek and walked way.

Carlos sat down on the bench.

"Oh well". He said getting up.

Someway to end a relationship? But what Carlos didn't know was that someone else was falling for him...
(Shout Out If You Can Figure It Out!)

________

"Lonnie"! Evie said running in to Lonnie.

"Hey Evie! What's up. Oh, Auradon Buzz said your getting powers"! Lonnie said clapping.

"Yes"! Evie exclaimed. "I just can't wait to get them".

Lonnie's phone rang.

"Hello? What! Okay. Bye"!

"What's wrong"? Evie asked.

"Carlos and Emily broke up".

"Wow. Carlos must be heartbroken. We should go check on him". Evie said.

"Your right".

***
"No, guys really I'm fine". Carlos said backing up as Mal, Evie, Jay, Ben, Cory, and Lonnie kept questioning him about his break up.

"It's okay". Evie said as she put his head on her shoulder. "Let it out".

"Let what out"? Carlos moved his head. "Guys, I'm fine".

"Guys we should leave him alone. I mean even though his probably not gonna date for a"-

"I'm dating someone else". Carlos said.

Everyone in the room went silent.

"Wow, that was quick". Cory said.

The final chapter is next! Find out who Carlos is dating and what Evie's power is gonna be. And get to see Ben use his!
-Trayvon