Chapter 2- The reveal

Class started and no one seemed bothered that I was there, and I thought that they have figured out who I was. That was until a Jonna raised up his hand, half way threw class.

'Yes Jonna'

'Miss aren't you going to introduce us to the knew student?'

'What knew student?' She continued the class until Alanah raised her hand.

'Yes Alanah'

'But there is, she is right next to Jess' Miss looked at me, so I smiled at everyone.

'Hey guys its me Vi, I have been in your same class for 13 years.'

'We don't know a Vi'

'Yeah I guess you do not remember me' the class started again and people kept on giving me weird looks, threw out class. Whenever I caught someone I would smile or wave at them. Usually they would turn away but some would wave back and then realise what was going on and turn around. I also got a few poliet smiles back. When class ended I left the room, not fast, but faster than the rest, I headed to my English, the most dreaded subject in the world. Don't get me wrong I love reading and writing stories but English is just ridiculous. I sat down at the back and tried to pay attention to Mr Matthews, but sadly my doodles were more important.

'VI!' Shit I did nothing wrong.

'Yes Mr Matthews' Play the innocent act

'Have you been paying attention?'

'Oh yes I was so absorbed.'

'Really and what were you so absorbed to?'

'My doodles sir.'

'I see, detention'

'For telling the truth, I mean I was paying attention and I did tell you the truth' I got a few muffeled laughs from that one.

'Yes but you were not paying attention to me'

'But, I don't like you that way sir. You are a very good teacher and I do well in class do I not.' Everyone was laughing at that one.

'I see, so um, if I continue telling you off, I take it. It will get worse.'

'Well most likely, I mean I never back down.'

'Right well forget the detention. You have a valid point, just pay attention Vi' he went back to telling us what is the proper way to write a discreptive piece of writing. Going on about verbs and adverbs, to tell the truth I still do not know what those are. Hell I don't even know what a pronoun is. I just remember adjectives and nouns. The class continued as normal, with Mr Matthews, giving me glances every now again, well more like glares. I still doodled on my book, I had 3 pages done by the end of the lesson, and I have to say that it looked great.  Heading out of class, I felt someone grab my wrist, pulling me to the side of the lockers. I was ready to hit the idiot when I realised that it was Johnny. I hugged him,

'Johnny you idiot, I was going to hit you.'

'Well thanks for not hitting me. You hanging with us?'

'Course were else, meet you in the cue?'

'Yeah see you in a bit.' We seperated and headed to our lockers. When I got to my locker, I saw Zane, his books were in a neat pile on the floor. I went to my locker put in the knew code.

'Um, excuse me but that is my locker.'

'No, this is the locker I was given.'

'Well all my stuff was in it.'

'Was is the correct word, now it is all on the floor.'

'How did you change, the code'

'I just did, I would say nice talking to you but then I would be lying.' I closed my locker door, and headed of to the canteen. Using my perphirals I saw Zane's jaw drop and then he turned to the locker trying to find out the code. Smiling I turned the corner and opened the door to the cafeteria. I saw Johnny and Dannie, and headed over to them were I was pulled into a massive bone crushing hug.