Chapter 3

Hi everyone reading this!!! I hope you are enjoying this story Baiiii 

---(y/n)'s pov---

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with video games scattered throughout the room. It had green walls and black carpet. there was light beaming out of the one window. It kind of reminded me of his old room. That's weird. I heard voices from the outside the door. 

"Slendy please tell me is she going to be okay?!?!?"

"Well you can go see for yourself, Ben." Wait?!?!? Ben?!?!? Am I dead?!??! I must be!!!

---Ben's pov---

I opened the door to see (y/n) sitting on my bed staring wide eyed at me.

"B-ben? Is it really you??"She asked.

"Yes, It's me, I helped save you." I say.

Then she did something very unexpected, she hugged me, and started crying. My (y/n) barely ever cried.

"I thought you were dead!!" She cried. 

"It's okay, I'm here."

---time skip to meeting the pastas---

I told (y/n) to be careful around the other killers. I hope she listens.

"This is Jeff, LJ, EJ, Ticci Toby, Clockwork, Jane, Smile dog, Sally, Masky, and Hoodie." I say.

"H-hi I'm (Y-y/n)." She stuttered.

"looks like Ben got a new girlfriend!!" Jeff sneered.

"I'm not his girlfriend..." (y/n) quietly said. 

"Oh so you're available... eh?" Jeff wiggled his non existent eyebrows.

"Not available to you..." She trailed off.

"OHHH YOU JUST GOT SLAYED!!!!" Toby yelled. Jeff had a mad look on his face, which must of been hard because of his carved smile. 

"Don't talk back to me darling..." Jeff said. Jeff pulled out his knife and he hit (y/n) in the back of the head with his handle of his knife, and she blacked out. "Go to sleep!" Jeff picked her up and ran upstairs to his room. 

"*cough cough* anger issues *cough cough*" said Clockwork.

"You should go get your friend back before she gets... a 'makeover'," Jane chuckled.

"He shouldn't have done that...."

---(y/n)'s pov---

Something hit me in the back of my head and everything went black. Jeff. That little piece of s***! I already knew that we would are never going to get along. If he doesn't kill me now.

I awoke in a dark room on a table. My arms and legs were strapped to the table. Jeff was staring at me from the corner holding two knives. One was long and sharp, the other one was smaller and jagged. His smile looked even more creepy. I screamed. He came up to me and put his hand over my mouth so I couldn't scream. 

"This is going to be fun!"