lavish ray

As soon as Andreeka and Olivia got to the house we got right to work. Olivia got him dresses in a Michael kors limited edition black suit. Andreeka book a dinner at the most high class restaurant where all the celebrity's go. I put rays hair in two neat French braids.
R: you did a preety good job wit my hair d!
D: well I learned from the best
A: alright enough of the brother sister love lets take some pics to post on ig then u gotta go pick up Chanel!
Ray's P.O.V
This was nice of my sister to get her friends to help but I couldnt wait to see Chanel. God she was beautiful. She has the best body and a great personality. She's perfect.
Chanel's P.O.V
Ray is a really sweet guy tbh but im not gonna let myself fall for him to much. I had on a HOT dress tho! And my curls were to CUTE. I have really curly hair and my hair was still kinda wet from showering but w.e. I had on smokey eye shadow and a tight red dress with black stilettos. I heard my little sister come in the front door and run up stairs.
O: Dang sis! You stay killin it!
C: thanks boo!
O: ray and the girls r down stairs. He looks gr8! Thanks to us
C: alright.
Ray's P.O.V
When chanel came down those stairs I was literally speechless. She looked gorgeous.
C: is it bad? I can go change...
R: * still got his mouth open*
D: *punches ray* say something!
R: no no don't change! You just look stunning.
C: thanks. So where we goin?
R: um accctually idk
* they both chuckle*
R: Andreeka where r we going?
A: well, it was very hard but I got y'all a reservation at la sofritta. Everyone who is anyone goes there to eat. Your meal is alrdy ready and paid for so get going!
O: the car is outside
R: y'all are great
C: fr
* ray opens the door for chanel*
R & C : bye guysss
D, A& O: byeee