Chapter two (a little fun)

So far its been like 5 days after moving to miami and i'm already tired of staying here. Its not like i don't like its just the fact that my only view of miami is this hotel and the parts of the city that my window shows.

"Yo Jaden how about we hit the club tonight" "alright bruh how about 9:00 P.M. tonight. "Yoooo we bout to turn up" i scream with joy filling my tone. I looked at the clock to see thats its only 5.

I hurried onto the elevator and went to the lobby. I saw the lady again and what can i say she is rocking her pink and black polka dot dress and her auburn hair was in a bun. She wore some black wedges and to top it all off she had on some light makeup to make her caramel skin glow even more. So to make a long story short she looked GORGEOUS!

I walked up to her and as soon as she spotted me she gave me a smile that could turn a gay guy straight, a player turn over its game and fall in love with her. But me i can handle her. I approached her with a smirk on my face and i could see her admire my from a far. "Helloooo" "hello Mr..........." "Mr. Klein.......but later on you'll be screaming Calvin" she blushed and the past minute past by so slow.

She leaned over the counter and gripped me by my shirt and whispered "or maybe it'll be the other way around......oh and next time you try your shitty perved jokes at least try it with someone stupid not with me pretty boy". And with that she licked her lips and released me. I swear this girl dosen't know what she just gotten herself into.

~~~~~

We got to the club it was pitch black the only light sourced were the dance floor, occasional lights flashing through out the club and the drink bar.

Jaden and i split up. He went to dance in between some chicks while i went to get some drinks to get myself hyped up for the rest of the night. This is just like old times between me and Jaden.

I reached the bar and sat near this fine lady. I offered her a drink and she gladly accepted it. But there was something off about this lady. She almost looked familiar but after someone gets 6 shots each one after the other you won't REMEMBER SHIT!

The rest of the night was a blur.