Survive

"This place looks cool." "What should I do?" "Well I have a book maybe it can help". Step one, get wood. Step 2, make a crafting table with four pieces of wood. Step three, make sticks with 2 sticks. Step four, make a pickaxe with 3 wood and 2 sticks. "So I need wood, but I see no trees." "I'll just look for some trees."

                                                                    2 HOURS LATER

"I finally found a forest, who knew i was so far from one tree." "But how do I break it without an axe." "Maybe I could use my hand to break it, but it would probably hurt." "I guess I have to try, here I go." *Breaks tree* "Wow! That surprisingly didn't hurt, I guess u can't feel pain, weird." "Now I need to make a crafting table with wood" *Makes crafting table*. "There now I should make some sticks and a pickaxe" *Crafts sticks and a pickaxe*. "Now I should continue to read this book, it says , step 5 get stone , step 6 make a furnace and chest. Step 7 make a temporary house. "So where do I get stone, I'll just look around."

                                                                    45 MIN LATER

         "Okay, it took a while but I found a massive mountain with a gorgeous waterfall that has a nice lake at the bottom." " Hmm, this is a nice area, I should live here." "But first I have some things to do, like get stone from the side of this mountain." *Mines stone* "Now I should craft a furnace and a chest to put in my house that doesn't exist." "So this book says that the crafting recipe for a furnace is the same as a chest just with different blocks, and it says that to craft a chest you need 8 pieces of wood." "So I need 8 pieces of wood and cobblestone to make a chest and furnace." *Crafts chest and furnace for a house that doesn't exist*. "Finally! I can do my favorite step, making a derpy house that will get destroyed after I make an epic house." " And I have the perfect place for my first house, on the top of that massive mountain, my second house can be on the lake." "But how should I make my house, and what should it be made out of?" "Well there's not that many trees around here, I guess I'll use dirt since its everywhere." "How big should it be?" "How about a 5x5x3, AKA 5 long, 5 wide, 3 high." "That's enough room to put my furnace, crafting table, and chest, I'll put my crafting table in the floor, in the middle and the furnace can go somewhere in the floor." "The chest can go in the corner on the floor not in the floor." "I'm gonna get some dirt" *Mines dirt* "Okay I have enough dirt, now I need a door, I have just enough wood for a door." *Crafts Door* "I need to climb that mountain so I can build my house."
                                                                   30 MIN LATER
"I made it." What a beautiful place, I'm glad I live here. Now where should I put it? ... How about over here on the ledge of this perfect mountain, first I'll put the dirt wall right on the ledge with a window, and do the same thing again but on the side.