Teaser

"Well maybe I wanted to change, did you ever think about that?" Ashley spat at me, her bleached blonde hair flicking in her eyes every time her hair moved. I could smell the scent of alcohol floating off her breath.

"Ashley I know you, this has never been what you wanted." I spoke calmly, gripping her shoulders with my hands. Her skin was sweaty from the heat inside the house. Too many hot bodies and not enough clean air.

"You don't know me Jack! You just pretend to!" She shakes my hands off her and storms away, stomping in her chunky black hiker boots. She's only partly right; at first I only pretended to know her. I needed her trust. But once I discovered all the little things that make up Ashley Thompson, I fell completely in love with her.

_________________________________
SO this was a 140-word teaser for a book I might start writing, either when I have finished Flames or when I feel like I have enough of it to focus on this book. It depends, I may not start it at all to be honest. I tend to have a sudden burst of a great idea, but then I lose interest. That's why I made myself stick to writing Flames and for me it's working out pretty well. So yeah, I don't know if anyone would be interested in this type of book. There would be definite drug use and alcohol consumption, so I understand it's not many people's cup of Tequila. I'm not funny I'm sorry. I want to say "vote or comment if you'd read this book" but I have a fear that that will flop terribly😂 So if I decide to, I'll upload a first chapter and we'll just se how things turn out.

Thank you, and have an amazing day!🌹

twitter: chlllmatt
instagram: luc.britton