Chapter 6 WTF!

( The title says it all! XD. >.< ;} )

( Jades PoV )

As we all went to Ms. Umbridges office we saw two men. Both of them had some kind of Buzz cuts ( it means there like no hair just fuzzy idk...) When we all got in the office they smiled at us. Some of us smiled and some just glared at them. It was sort of akward for a minute or so until one of the men broke the silence " Um.... Hello my name is Todd and this is Matthew! And were here to see if we want to adopt you guys!" Wait all of us!" I ask. Matt nodded " We just need to ask you a few questions" We all nodded. "One do you guys like video games?" We all nodded. "Two do you guys love YouTube?" We have nodded again. This time Todd ask this question " Ok last question is it ok if you guys live with a bunch of other guys?" We shrug this time . " We'll take that as a yes" Matt said. " Ok these are the girls well take them!" Said Matt. "Wh-What you can't take them! I need them to clea this place and do everything!" Yelled Ms. Umbridge." We'll we can since this is a ophanage" stated Matt. I realize he was getting pretty ticked off , and for some reason he reminded me off someone."But.. Ok ill go get their paper works" mumbled Umbridge. "You guys should get your stuff so we can pack the car" Todd said. We all nodded and went upstairs. I shared room with Ali and Fluffy. While we were packing Ali said " Is it me or do this guys look and sound familiar?" "Yeah they do but I can't my finger on it." Said Fluffy. I just nodded. After ten mintes of packing everything we ment everyone outside. The guys brought a van with them so that everyone can fit in it. "Hello new life, and goodbye hell!" I said happily aloud. The girls laugh with me and we got in the van. As we drove away i saw Jessica and her biches glareing at us so i just flip them off.

~Time Skip brought to You By HODINI!!~

~Alex PoV~

After long drive which was a hour long or so, Todd pulled the car into the driveway, all of us looked at the hose and our mouths dropped open, where we were about to live was a huge mansion! Todd looked at our faces and grin. "Welcome to your new home!" He said "where are the other guys?" Asked Fox. "There inside I think." Said Matt, he knocked on the door after awhile there was no respoce. "I guess we'll let our selfs in." Matt said, he unlocked the and we went inside. Inside was...... AMAZING,BEATIFUL AND AWSOME!!!!! I wasn't the only one who was exited about this because the others were jumping up an down! I looked at Todd and Matt but the had a worried look on their face. "What's wrong?" I asked, "It's usually not quit it ar-" he got cut off by screaming. It was coming from up stairs. "YOU SON OF A BITCH COME BACK HERE!!!" Said someone, just then a guy who was blue came running down stairs being chased by a really tall dude. "DONT WORRY ILL HELP YOU CATCH HIM!!" Said anouthor voice. Then a guy wearing black tackled the guy wearing blue."GOD DAMIT LUI NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN!!!" The wearing blue said, then I noticed he was wearing a Jason mask. "TYLERT HELP ME!!!" Said Lui "You bet!" Said Tyler. Then he sat on the dude with the Jason mask. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE?!?!" Said yet anouthor voice. A guy wearing red ran in the room at just looke at the the guys. "DID SOMEONE SAY GET TO THE CHOPPER?!?!" Said a voice that sounded just like the Termator. "SHUT UP BRIAN!!" Said all the guys. "HAHAHA OH MY GOD THIS ALL COMDEY GOLD, NOGLA ARE YOU GETTING THIS SHIT?!?" Said a dude wearing glasses. "HELL YEAH CRAIG!!" Said a Irish voice, a guy wearing a green shirt walked in holding a camera. Todd was just laughing his ass off. I swear to god all these guys sounded familiar! "AM-EM, Uh guys we have guest here!" Said Matt. Everyone looked at us and stopped what there doing. "Um..... Hi?" Said Wolf. Then it popds in my head. " WHAT A MINITE YOU GUYS ARE THE VANOSS CREW!!!" I yelled "WAIT WHAT?!?!" Said all my friends.The Vanoss Crew started laughing. I looked at"Todd" and "Matt", "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING MOO SUNKEL AND BASSICALLYIDOWORK!" I yelled again. The girls looked at them and started raging, "HOW CAN WE NOT HAVE KNOW?!?'l raged Tiger, "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!?" rage Fluffy, Everyone started to scream about how could they be so stupid. "Ok ok guys let settle all down and let's introduce ourselves" Vanoss said. "Um but we already know who guys are?" Ali said. "We'll we don't know you guys so how about you guys go unpack your guys bags and meet us in the living room. Brain Marcel can you guys show them their rooms" Craig said. Marcel and Brain nodded and told us to follow them upstairs. " I can't believe it" i thought to myself" How are the luckiest girls in the world to be adopted and get to live with our favorite YouTubers!"

Hey guys Tiger here and Tada! I hope you guys like this. Also... Did any of you guys know Nogla is moving out of San Deiago LIKE WTF! THATS NOW FAIR! Lui and him only lives about 2 hours away from us ,while Craig lives about 45 minutes away from us! WWWHHHHYYY! Also im so confuses right now people are saying that Vanoss lives in LA now is that true plz tell me. My dream is to meet them :( on Friday wolf and i went to LA to go to a concert and we were looking EVERYWHERE FOR Criag .We started to freak out when we saw a Starbusk cuz he said he lives right around one. Yes I know we're weird but would you freak out if u were in a city where your favorite YouTuber lives cuz I WOULD! Anyway guys we gotta go now bye

~Tiger and Wolf~