Kats 3K Contest

Kats PoV 

I was walking home with my boyfriend, Tyler, from our date. "I had fun Tyler! Thanks for bringing me to that awesome resturaunt." I said. "No problem besides i want some time with my little angel." He said as kissed my check. I blushed and tried to hide it. I looked at my phone it was 10:30 a little late but all well, i had the best day ever, nothing could ruin this night..... But I was wrong . We crossed a street and heard honking. I looked to see a truck heading towards us. Instantly my reflexes kick in. I pushed Tyler out if the way and BAM! I got knocked down. I opened my eyes and got up. I looked at me and i was fine."Wait what?" I said. I looked and see Tyler crouching by something."Tyler your ok! Wait whos.. WHAT?" I screamed. It was me that Tyler was crouching. I was a horrible mess. My legs and arms are in different detections ."Whats going on? Tyler? Tyler!" I yelled at him but he won't listen to me."It's ok Kat where getting medic here worry.." Tyler said

It's been about 4 months and everything not ok. Im all healed but i am in a coma. It's so weird, im right here ok but people can't see me. Im like a ghost or something . I can only open doors. My family use to vist me, not anymore. They gave up on me... except Tyler. He vist me everyday, telling me whats up. It made me happy thats he visits and he never gave up. He made me want to live and get out of the coma. But one day he came and did not say a word. He just looked at me, and left...I didn't follow him i just pulled my kneels to my chest and cried."He gave up.." I thought. I dont wanna live anymore. But I realize something. It's that easy to go but hard to leave everything behind. I actully dont know what to chose. Should I stay? Or should i leave.....

It's been 5 five days since Tyler left. Im still in my hospital room, sitting in the corner thinking what to do. Yes it's that hard to chose. What would you do if you had to chose. All of a sudden someone came in but i kept looking down. I dont really give a dam anyone. I heard a seat to move and a shaky breath. I  didn't move my eyes then i heard a finillar voice" Hey Kat.. Im so sorry i left and havnt been here for a few days.." I realize it was him.Tyler. I looked up to see him with messy and and it looks like he havnt slept that good when he left. "It's just.. your family let me decide to pull your plug and let you be in peace or make you stay.. I really want you to stay but, maybe it for your own good to be in peace. It doesn't look like your going to wake up.." He said. Then he had tears falling down his eyes"Please.. you choose.. I dont know anymore" He whispered. He grabbed my hand and stroked it with is thumb like he always does to me. I realize how much now i want to stay. Happy Memerized started to go through my head."I.. I want to stay" i whispered. All of a sudden i felt pain go through my body. I was on a bed. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tyler. He wasn't looking me. He was looking down. I smiled with tears of joy going down my face."Tyler?" I said but it was like a whisper. He look up at me , with shocked in his eyes and said, with joy"Kat?"

Ok kitkatgaming01 i hope you like it. I based this off for the book "If I Stay" I really love that book just finished reading last week... again. Again this is a contest. I will post soon, remember guys im still on my break. Yea thats it BYE! Sorry for errors i went over it.