Chapter 17

Sexual Content Warning!

Excuse any error!

Enjoy!

Dominique P.O.V.

I stare at his eyes feeling myself getting wet. He smirk running his finger across my lip. I grabbed his neck to touch his lip then he pick me up as I wrap my legs around his torso. Our tongue was collide each other. He walked to the bed not breaking the kiss at all. He gently lay me down.

He trailed down to my jawline. I think he found my weak spot cause I moan loudly. He suck on the same spot to make sure to leave a hickey. He stop looking at me for a permission to goes any further. I just nodded.

He lift my shirt up, pulling it over my head then throw it across the room. I softly laugh cause he wasn't playing. Then he unclip my bra. I quickly cover my breast with my hand.

"It aight' ma, ya man got cha so relax" He removed my hand away. He suck my right nipple as he massage my left nipple. Then he switch over to repeat. He trailed kisses down until he stop by my waist. He got back up pulling his shirt off. Then he went down again to take my pant off. Then he throw it across the room. He need to stop throwing it across the room.

He took his jogging pant off throwing it across the word. Everything was off but his brief and my panties. He got between my leg again. I feel his manhood rubbing against my panties.

"Stopppppp teasing" I moan

"How bad ya wanna' it" He mumble again my earlobe

"Auggggg stoooo-stop" I moan again cause he keep teasing me. He feel him smirk again my neck. I felt his hand taking my panties off. He was gonna take his draw off but I took it off.

"Got a condom?" I asked him

"Mhmm" He bend over to the left to get the condom outta his jogging pant.

"You been carry this around the world" I joke

"Hell yea! A Yung' nigga gotta strap up" He said ripping the condom off

"Wanna put it on" He ask me as I nervously nodded. He gave me the condom. Even doe I seen his "Mr. Classy" a couple times, I shouldn't be a scared. I slide it on then he lay me back. He got between my leg again.

"If I hurt ya, just tell me to stop" He said as I nodded. He held my waist for support. He put the tip in as I whine in pain.

"Ahh" I said

"You want me to stop" He ask again as I shook my head. I look down but August block the view. He went in again but inch by inch. By the time he was done, he look in my eyes. I adjected to get used to his size.

He slowly pump in and out inside of me. After a few strokes, I felt the pressure cause I dig my nail in his back cause him to speed up a lil.

"Yass!!!!!" I scream loudly cause he found my spot. He speed up some more cause me starch all over his back. Then he slow it down teasing me.

"How ya like it" He chuckle giving me slow deep long stroke. I couldn't answer cause I was too busy moaning my ass off.

"Huh baybeh" He asked again

"It feeeelllllll sooooo goooooddd!" I scream loudly. I claw on his back as he give me a medium speed stroke. I can feel my climax building up cause my legs shook uncontrollably.

"Auggggggggustttttt!" I drag his name

"What baybeh" He said going deep then he was.

"I neeeeeddddd! To cummmm" I scream

"Hold dat shit" He said pulling out.

"Get on all 4" I demand it. He enter it again. He grabbed both of my waist to match his speed. I arch my back cause it feeling so good. I can feel him gripping a handful of my hair.

"Who Pussy is dis" He asked giving me long deep stoke

"It your" I said softly

"Speak Up!" He said loudly

"It yourrrr dadddddyyyy!" I scream outta my lungs. My climax was getting closer and closer. I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I- I- I need to cum!" I said bitting my lip from moaning

"Let it out" Within that said, I cum. Then he cum after in the condom. He pull it out, throwing it the trash next to the nightstand. Then he slop down next to be smiling. I was breathing heavily and feeling sore.

"August I'm tired" I yawn

"Mhmm Daddy dick it down" He chuckle. "Now ya know not to act up with daddy again"

Then I was out.....

Next Day......

I woke up feeling sore as fuck. Shoutout to Mr. Classy for that. I looked over August side but he was gone. Then I heard the shower water stop so he must taking a shower. Then my eyes landed on the plies of clothes that August throw. He need to clean that mess up.

August P.O.V.

I wrapped the towel around my waist. I open the door to see Dominique falling on the floor. I chuckle cause I make sure she couldn't walk in the morning.

"Stop laughing and help me fool" She said

"You acting up already" I said

She give me a straight face. I help her up off the floor. "Take me to the bathroom" I pick her up taking her to the bathroom.

"How ya feelin" I ask question her as I sat her on the counter

"Legs is so sore" She whine

"I can make dat' feel betta" I chuckle

"Get out August" She motion at the door. I rolled my eyes but took my ass to the door.

"Clean the damn mess you made across the room" She yelled as I snickering

___________

"Where ya wanna go" I ask as we enter the mall

"Victoria Secret" She say smiling. She latch her arm into mine as we heading to Victoria secret.

"I think you should get a lingerie fa' me" I smirk

"Stop thinking nasty" She push me away. She grabbed a couple set of underwear and I make sure she brought dat' lingerie. I pay for it then we headed to footlocker.

"Matching J's" She suggestion

"Yea took the damn words outta my mouth" She chuckle. "What size" I asked

"6.5" she response

"Yo excuse me" I called on a dude

"Yes sir"

"Can I get dose' 6.5 and 9.5" I held up the Jordan suppose to be coming next week

"Sure" Then he ran off to the back

"August you don't have to do this to me" She said

"Why not? I'm trying make sure dat' ya be happy. If I wanna spoil ya then let me spoil ya fine ass then" I said cause her to blush

"K August" She smiled

"Aight then give me a kiss" I bend down

"We in public August" She block my lip by her hand

"Do I look like I give a fuck" We chuckle together. I cup her chin the slowly brought it to my face then I peck her lip.

I'm sorry that the sex sense lacking. About me being a virgin, it kinda hard to write it but whateva I try my best.

Comment. Votes.