Best

Love, you see only with the eyes you have in front of you. But open the one above your mind and in time the world will open to be your court. No ball...no halftime. Just full time all the time- your time to shine. In the best way you know how...being true to how you know you perform in the best ways. Now....how can it be so that the world's society is the cause of this poetic lum? Im lain free...on a cloud of 3x3 and no one can pester my relaxing cosmic entity as i gaze up above the stars into the next galaxies and beyond- all the stars and sights but that camera flash is one perfect for this night. In my shimmer and glam dress...sexiness at its best. And yet the glitz and glamour are enough to make even the strongest soul leap on the hammer...crack of dawn. A new angel up in heaven and a soul born into this place. One of beauty beneath an ugly materialized face...but still the sun brightens every picture of darkness and deep emotion...every rockin boat upon every treetop- but that sittin heart dont stop for the tallest of giants. But possibly for the lowest stone. Let alone to survive in a world so cold. And finding that identical match...perfectly connected through a touch only two can absorb and adore together. Maybe that's your future...