Chapter 2

Through out the week David and I saw each other and talked more and more each day. Most of that week Jerred hadn't texted me or called me or anything. I know he was trying to spend time with his mother and all but still I missed my boyfriend. Every year of middle school move up mainia it was tradtion to go to a lake up in PA called Rocky Gap. Now since I'm me this wasn't so fun as it was for everyone else. I don't have any plans to get in the water let alone near it. As the thoughts reeled around in my head about how careful I'll have to be David comes up to me.

"So you excited to get to go swimming?"

"Hahahahahahahaha. No."

"WHY NOT!?!?!?!"

"I don't like to wear swimn suites around other people who aren't my family. I kind of have some body issues..." I began to trail off.

"Ok then? Well, if it makes any difference I think you would look great in a swimn suite."

I looked at him with a blushed faced as a moment of pure silence rushed over us.

"Um... thanks?"

"ANYWAYS. I know I'm sure going to be swimming."

"You have fun with that." 

We laughed and started to talk about stupid stuff, like always. I went to go pick up my bag and I grabbed it from the wrong end and all my stuff fell out. I got on the ground and tried to pick everything up but David dropped down to the ground with me and asked,

"Whats this?"

"Oh it's nothing."

He picked up my sketch pad and before I could grab it out of his hands he started looking through my drawings. As he was looking he expressions changed from each page. Meanwhile I had finished picking everything else up. I turned to him and asked for it back. 

"Hey Mackenzie?"

"What?"

"Will you draw me something?"

"Like?"

"Something beatuiful. Maybe a picture of you?" 

I held my hand out for my sketch pad and as he handed it to me our hands touched. I grabbed on to it to take but he wasn't leting go. I looked into his eyes and he was staring at me. We held an intense glare and then he let go.

"So you going to draw me a picture?"

"I suppose."

I walked over to our friends and us secert hang out spot(A.K.A. A jungle gym with one of those bridges.). We liked this spot for who knows why. David followed me. I sat down on the arach of the bridge. David sat next to me, once again only by a few inches. I'm weird because I think he smells good right? Cause he always smells amazing. I sat my bag in my lap and began to take out my sketch pad and a pencil when david began to speak again,

"ARGGGH! I HATE YOU!" 

I snapped my head around. "What?"

"Not you. Someone else..."

"Ok?"

*ZAP* 

"OH SHIT! That scared me..."

"What the fuck was that?"

"Just my phone." 

I pulled out my phone. Jerred had texted me back. "Hey baby. Sorry I haven't texted to you lately. I've busy with everything. But how are you?" Jerred hadn't texted me since the morning me and David met. "Hey babe. Its ok, I understand. But I'm ok :) wbu?" TIme to wait once more.

"Who was that?"

"What? Oh! Sorry, sorry. It's notthing."

"Ok... Get to my picture!" 

I laughed. "I'm working on it." 

I began drawing. We talked while I was but I don't pay much attention when I get into it. 

"Mackenzie! Time to go!" 

My dad was calling me. David and I stood up. He opened his arms up and I gave him a hug. He squeezed me a bit but its ok cause I like it. Now yeah, I know i should have told him about Jerred but I didn't want to ruin things.