Chapter 4

At the end of middle school move up David gave me his phone number. We have been texting on and off but lately we haven't talked at all. I just left it alone, I didn't want ot be that annoying person. It's been about two weeks since move up mania and Jerred has been texting me a little more frequently. I've mostly been hanging out with my friends trying to not think about it. I was at my dad's house this weekend. It was Saturday night when it happened, Jerred broke up with me and I was torn. I cried for three days and eventually just fell into a state of non-emotional. 

The summer ended and I started the 8th grade with hate in my heart. Jerred and I ended up dating again but it also ended up in a break up. We became friends and nothing more. The break up the second time wasn't as bad as the first because I had started to like my friend Adam. Adam and I became very close friends. We would talk and text all the time. Everyone knew that we where close and that I liked him and he liked me and that neither one of us knew. So, our crazy friends got together and made a plan. The plan was that they where all going to apporch Adam and convice him to ask me out, but they had to sperate us first. So my friends came and broke me away from Adam and his friends comviced him. Then finally they brought us together, little did they know that Adam would get nervious from all the people watching and froze up. At the end of the day Adam would walk me out to the front of the school so i could get on the bus since he walked home. While walking we began to talk about what had happened.

"Hehe, so that was weird what happened today right?" He said.

"Yeah, like everyone was waiting for some grand thing to happen. Like what where you expecting? Did you want Jesus to appear or something?" I said

"Haha, yeah! Lets just hope that is doesn't happen again!" He chuckled.

" I swear man, Our friends are WEEEEEEEEEIRD! but you gotta love 'em either way." I responed.

" Eh, I don't really 'love' my friends..." He replied.

"Weeeeell thanks!" I joked.

"Not you! I mean... I wouldn't spend this much time with you if I didn't..." He began to trail off.

"Adam, I was joking. I know how you are." I said.

"Oh... I'm gonna stop talking now....." He quitly said.

"I swear... Well we are here. Text ya later?" I questioned.

"Yeah." He said a bit cheerful.

We hugged and I got on the bus. I walked back to my seat and sat down. I looked out the window and Adam was still there. I waved to him and he waved back as the bus began to leave. I turned to my best friend in the entire world Cassidy.

"Sooooooo you and Adam?" She playfully said.

"Shut up! He walked me to the bus like always." I joked.

"But you guys hugged and stuff?" She asked.

"Yeah, we always hug." I responed.

"But what about the thing at lunch?" She asked.

"What about it?" I asked.

"DID HE ASK YOU OUT?!?!" She shouted 

I looked at her with wide eyes. She stared back at me the same. The only word that I could pick is was,

"What?"

" You and Adam are prefect for each other! He REAAAAAAALLY likes you. I mean you can see it on his face. Whenever he is with you he automattically lights up with joy and happiness, and so do you! It's the happiest I've seen either of you in a long time. He was going to ask you out today but I guess he froze up because of all the people... But for real, you guys need to date."

She was right. She was 100% right and I knew it. I just don't know what to do now... I guess I should tell him how I feel? I'm not sure. I'll think on it.