Chapter 2 The encounter

She's on her way to the Student Council Office. All eyes are on her as she walk down the hallway. Lahat ng nakakasalubong niya ay gini-greet siya. Though she seldom responses, kasi para sa kanya it is pretty trivial.

He was about to sleep when it suddenly got crowded and noisy.

Guess I have to find another place. He thought to himself.

He was about to walk when he saw the cause of the noise. It was the Student Council President or the "doll princess" as what he call her.

Everyone is mesmerized by her and he is no exception.
Maybe I'll stay for a couple of minutes. He said as he watch her doing Student Council works.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Mr. Ramirez, go to the Student Affairs Office and report to Mrs. Buenavista". sabi ni Mr. De Guzman when he entered the room.

"Yes Sir. But may I ask why?" napa-kunot noo ang teacher sa tanong niya.

"She has something to talk with you, is what she said to me"

He was about to sit down when his teacher talk. "You need to go now"

"How about the class Sir?"

"You're excused" oh yeah~

Pagpasok niya ng SAO nakita niya agad si Mrs. Buenavista.

"Excuse me Ma'am. Pinatawag niyo raw po ako." Nakita niya na nakaupo sa tapat ni Mrs. Buenavista si Violet.

"Uh yes. Mr. Ramirez kilala mo naman siguro si Ms. Kim, the Student Council President."

"Yes Ma'am. No one in this school doesn't know her." He said as he look at her. She is more beautiful upclose.

"The reason I called you is because walang Vice President ang Student Council. At napagdesisyunan namin na ikaw nalang." He didn't get it immediately.

"Are you sure about this? I mean, I've never been a member of a Student Council before. Let alone be the Vice President."

"Yes. We've already think this through and you are most fitted for the position out of the batch." I'm flattered

"I see" He is very happy that he can get close to her.

"Come follow me." Violet said to her.

He was all smiles as he followed her to the Student Council Office.

She opened the door and went to a desk.
"This is yours and that desk over there is mine. I'll help you in any way I can. Before you decide please consult to me first."

"Thanks." He grinned at her. "Oh and I look forward to working with you" inabot niya ang kamay niya sa kanya.

Tinanggap naman ito ni Violet. Agad niyang hinila ang kamay nito at hinalikan sabay kindat.