|•Chapter One•|

••Apollyon's POV••

"Polly?, Polly!"My mom called me because we had to go to this thing for her friend. First, I had to brush the smell of smoke off my clothes and everyone knows that takes just about forever...
So, I drenched myself with Axe and was on my way out the door (Outfit shown above)waiting.. All of the sudden the door opened "Really ?, Polly can we go somewhere without you looking like 'Gangster' I really don't like what has gotten into you" My mom said.
Mind you.., I have just about six other siblings counting my step-dad's kids "mom, really ? Can we go back to reality ? or did I miss the train ?" I asked "Apollyon, what are you trying to say ?," my mom asked confused "First, Please stop calling me 'Polly' & 'Apollyon' my name is 'D' so take it or leave it." I told her. I hate it when she calls me by my full name. "No, Your name is Apollyon its on your birth certificate and on your wall" she continued "And if anyone is to call you outside of your name their going to have a problem with me"
"Anyways, my point is..You have seven Kids, We really can't afford stuff like we used to" I sympathized knowing that because I don't see her often this would be really the only time I got to keep it Real with her "What do you mean?" My mom asked "I mean that this is really all we can afford... Your not really as on top of things," I told her "And, I'm not saying your a bad mom it's just-" I got cut off when my brothers walked out the house "MOM!!" My older brother Jamal Called out "Yes, J ?" My mom replied
    "Jaheem Keeps poking me!!" Jamal Yelled "Really Jamal, what are you five ?" I asked sarcastically "Actually Yes, Yes I am" He had a huge smile on his face. "Whatever, Are we going to get in the car or no ?" I looked at my mom she just looked at me & started walking to the car...
   "Woah," My older brother Jaheem said flabbergasted "What happened to mom ?" Jamal said just as shocked as Jaheem "I don't know...But first one to the Car gets shotgun" I yelled as I already started running...

                ••Mallory's POV••
  "MAL" My Little sister Yelled at my door. I had to act fast so, I rapped a sock around my arm & put on my Hoodie my ex-boyfriend gave me.
"Yes Mir?," I said as I opened the door. "Why are you wearing the hoodie Zack gave you ?" Mirabelle asked as if she was concerned, "Because, this was the first hoodie I found...Why are you even here ?" I asked rudely trying to get her out of my business "Well, Mom wanted me to check on you to make sure you were ready.." She continued "But studies show that clearly you aren't" she smiled sarcastically "SHIT, I completely forgot!" I slammed my door shut, tore off my hoodie, took the sock off, &raced around for some ripped jeans Threw on my Pink crop top & headed out my bedroom door.
As I ran towards the kitchen I was stopped in my tracks as I heard my mom Screaming in the phone "I DONT GIVE TWO FLYING FUCKS IF HE CANT UNDERSTAND HE IS NOT TO BE RELEASED UNTIL I THINK ITS THE PROPER TIME" She hollered but she hung up the phone when she heard the floor creek.
"Hey,mom are you okay ?" I asked "Yes, Peaches I'm fine ?" She replied. So I shook it off "Well are you ready to go ?" My mom said "yeah I'm fine, But where are we going anyways ?" I questioned "we're going to Pastor's Cookout" she replied "then who am I going to be with" I pouted giving her the dog lip "you should be okay because I invited Mrs. Pennshawl"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY GUYS!! IM BADBXTCH46 KISSES A FIX AND IM OUT

Im really glad you guys are reading please stay loyal!! And remember I need all the publicity I can get HELP SPREAD THE WORD