|•Chapter Two•|

••Mallory's POV••
As we arrived I kept asking my mom did she know which siblings were gonna be there, (since you haven't seen any of them since your brother went missing that day at Church) and she just kept telling me to be patient. You know, being the typical mom...I mean my mom really wasn't that eager because she knew that I played HARD with those boys. But, especially because there are ONLY boys my age at church and the only other girl there was Kalisha and she's like seven.
Her and Mirabelle are friends though but I was so excited to see Apollyon and Jaheem because.....there pretty cute. So, I jumped out the car and started searching for them. But Apparently they didn't get there yet so I helped set up, first I helped move the tables and got the catering what they needed out there truck, and I just decided to be the DJ for a while so I started playing my FAVORITE song Crybaby by Melanie Martinez
She really was an Inspiration to me that's why I'm trying to stop cutting but people really make life hard on me sometimes. As I just stood there staring at my wrist and questioning my sanity I started singing the chorus just to make me feel better "they call you Crybaby cry-" but then felt hands rap around my waist...

••Jamal's POV••
She truly is Beautiful. I really can't put my finger on why I like her it's just something...But Apollyon and Jaheem like her too and I don't wanna start anything. I mean after all that happened before... I don't think she can trust me anymore.... "Hey,Beautiful" I whispered in her ear and she turned around to see who it was "JAMAL" she screamed and jumped into my arms with her legs around my waist. "What where you staring at you looked a little off." I asked "Oh nothing, I was just wondering what song to play next" she continued "sometimes I really get lost in my music" She responded. I really wanted to believe her but I couldn't it was just...the way she said it to me. She jumped down and started singing with the song "they call me crybaby, crybaby but I don't fucking care (crybaby,crybaby) I laugh through my tears (crybaby,crybaby) but I don't fucking care, tears fall to the ground I just let them drown" She sang with all her heart but it wasn't really till then that I realized how much she'd really grown over the years...

••Mallory's POV••
Seeing Jamal was amazing I really missed him but if I saw him it means that Apollyon and Jaheem where here too! So I walked off for a little trying. To get my shit together and recover from the fear attack I had when Jamal asked me about my wrist so I was about to get on the game truck that they had in the lot to get my mind off of things And then I heard a nickname I haven't heard in a LONG time.
"BABYGIRL" I smirked a little when I heard the familiar voice come from the crowd behind me

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HEY, IM BADBXTCH46 A KISS IS A FIX AND IM OUT

Sorry, It's so short But I needed to leave you on a cliff hanger didn't I ?😏