Chapter 7

~Recap~

Niall look up at me. He tilted his head up and I smiled at him .

" It's okay. " I said smiling.

Silence took over and then all of a sudden I got pushed into the pool. And Niall was laughing so hard. He jumped in beside me.

I looked him in the eye and boom our lips touched SPARKS !!!

I pulled away once I understood what I just did.

" I'm so sorry.. " I whispered. And he just pulled me back and kissed me.

What have I done...

------------------------

~~~Spencer's P.O.V.~~~

" I'm so sorry , please don't be upset with me. " I whispered .

" I'm sorry.. , sorry I have to do this.. " , and with that he pulled me close and his lips crushed against mine. I felt the sparks rushing through my body.

I pulled him closer to me, maybe I'm meant to be with Niall. What if Harry sees me.

I immediately pull away from him.

" Niall, I can't. " I whispered to him.

He nods and climbs out of the pool. He grabs my hand and pulls me out. I grab a towel and wrap up in it. Harry must've seen me because he ran out the door towards me.

" Oh My Goodness , what happend to you??? " he asked me concerned .

" Niall pushed me in.. " I said laughing .

Niall smiled with his sparkling braces , and I giggled.

" Harry I think I dropped my shoes in the pool can you go look? " I asked him , he nodded and ran over to the pool that's when I pushed him in.

I bent over laughing so hard I fell in myself right into Harry's arms. Then Liam ran out and looked in the pool.

" What are you guy-- " he was cut off by Louis pushing him in the pool.

I don't think I've ever laughed so hard. Until Louis jumps in the pool right on Liam's back.

" YEEHAW!! " He yelled.

Niall walks over and Zayn pushes him in to the pool then jumps in himself.

We swim around and splash for a while until it starts getting really late.

" GUYS WE SHOULD HAVE A SLEEPOVER! " Louis yells at the top of his lungs.

Everyone nods in agreement. We all get out and wrap up in towels.

" I'm gonna go shower then I'll come back out here. " I tell Harry. He nods and sits in a chair.

I head towards a bathroom get inside and start peeling the wet clothes off me. I start up the shower and step inside. I start singing in the shower as the water runs down my back.

" AHHH HOLY SHI- ... Niall!! " I yell as I cover up. I grab the towel and try stepping out of the shower but trip and fall on Niall.

" Already falling for me Babe. " he said with a giggle.

" You wish, get out!! " I yell and push him out .

I hear hi, yell something about having to pee or something. I shut the door and get dressed. I just brush out my hair and dry it. I walk out to the living room where everyone else is sitting.

" Hey Babe " Harry says to me as I sit down beside him, he kisses my forehead and I see Niall out of the corner of my eye anyone could tell he was jealous.

My phone buzzes and I pull it out

From Zaynie! : Hey, will you come talk to me real quick I'm in the kitchen.

To Zaynie! : Be right there. (:

I get up and walk to the kitchen, I go sit in front of Zayn at the table.

" Hey , watcha need? "

" Niall really likes you, you know that right. "

I nod in agreement.

" I think you should give him a chance , I don't like seeing innocent girls being used by Harry. "

I nod again, not really sure what to say.

" Just thought I'd tell you. "

" Okay thanks. " I smile at him and get up to leave .

When I walk back into the living room there's beds set up everywhere I see Harry laying in one so I climb in the one right by him.

" Where'd you go Baby ? " he asks sweetly in a melting voice.

" Just talked with Zaynie. " I said sending Zayn a warming smile. He returns the smile.

He nods and turns over to watch t.v.

It was about 10 p.m. When i fell asleep.

2:14 A.M.

I rolled over and yawned. I decided to go get a drink of water. I walked over to the kitchen and opened up the fridge and got some water. When I shut the fridge I was grabbed around the waist .

Harry kissed my neck .

" What Are you doing up Spenc? " He asks

" Just couldn't sleep. "

" Well come on Young Lady, Back To Bed! " he giggles as he says it and leads me back to bed.

" Goodnight "

~~~~ AUTHORS NOTE ~~~~

Really short chapter but whatever. What you guys think?? Comment Vote Share !!

Annalise XX