We meet...

A/N: Hi guys! This is my first fanfic with Jay Park. I came up with the fanfic, but if it is sort of or similar to any other fanfic, I didn't copy any other fanfic, also I'm a fan of Jay Park, not a CRAZY fan, but a fan of his music and his dance moves. But I really hope you guys enjoy and vote or leave a comment! Thanks! Saranghe

~~~~~~
(Jay's POV)
I had the week off so I decided to rest at home and sleep. As soon as I got home from the studio I hopped right on my bed.
"I missed you, my sweet, sweet bed! Ahhh." I said as I lied there ready to sleep. But first I got up to take a shower.
As soon as I got out the shower, I put on my boxers, then shorts, and a muscle shirt.
When I walked out the restroom, I jumped right on my big bed, and fell right to sleep.

~30 Minutes later~

"Be careful, before you drop that va-!"
I heard from the hall of the condo complex I live in.

I woke up still drowsy and walked to the door to see what was that rukcus.

Then I saw a girl with a white tee and tights on with a water bottle in her hand and her hair that was long and tied up into a ponytail, she had a bubbly image, but when she lifted up her tee to wipe her sweat off her neck.

I have to admit I was in a daze.

Then suddenly an angelic voice snapped me back to reality.

"Sorry, did I disturb you?" She said with a smile that woke me up. "N-no you didn't I-I...uhh just came t-to see if everything was alright." I said looking away. *What the hell is wrong with me acting all flustered? Get your head together Jay...act cool*

"Oh okay, everything is fine, just the movers weren't being careful enough with my stuff." She said with a smile looking at me then at the movers and then looked back at me.

"O-oh, I totally forgot to introduce myself, where are my manners." She said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I am Alyssa Kim, I just moved in right across from you. Nice to meet you, umm.?" She looked at me waiting for me to introduce myself.

"Ahh. Sorry I am Jay, Jay Park, nice to meet you too, Alyssa, welcome to Seoul." I said while shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you, Jay, and thanks for welcoming me, haha. Well, I need to go finish unpacking, so see you soon neighbor Jay."
She said as she walked into her condo waving goodbye to me.

"See you soon, too." As I waved back, closing my door.
*Alyssa, hmm cute...wait what! NO Jay keep your cool...you can't get tied down, remember Eunji-ah*
I said to myself walking to the kitchen.

*But, she seems chill, and her looks are adorable, and her name fits her. She reminds me of you Eunji-ah...I really miss you, but she looks so much like you Eunji-ah...* I said to myself while pouring me a cup of water to drink.

As I thought to myself when *Bang* reality hit me, "Does she not know who I am!?" I said to myself shocked.

"She acted as if she didn't know who I am, I'm Jay Park! One of the best Kpop artist around the world." in complete disbelief.

"But, maybe she is just acting as if she doesn't know me...but she probably doesn't know who I am, she looks like she is a foreigner." I said to myself, while thinking whether or not she knew who I was.

~Later~

~Jay! Come back oppa! Don't go, don't leave me behind again! Oppa, hajima...please don't go, not again! Oppa~

"Ahhh! Hu-hu-hu" I got up breathing heavily, to the sound of my doorbell ring.

A/N: Hi guys hoped you enjoyed. What's going to happen between Jay and Alyssa? Who is this Eunji?! I seriously did A LOT...and I mean A LOT of revision.....so yeah....please vote and comment love you guys♡♡