Chapter Two

// Katerina's POV \\

I guess you know, what day it is today? Absolute hell and torture. Today is the interview where me and Brooklyn announce our relationship, which may I add is totally faked. I was currently getting ready for this interview, I didn't even know what I was going to say.

Come up with lies? Easy. We were making the biggest lie, saying me and Brooklyn actually liked each other. Faking that I actually liked Brooklyn? Hardest challenge of my life.

I decided on wearing a gray long sleeved crop top with a floral high waisted skirt. I straightened my hair and topped off my outfit with black toms. I got a text from Brooklyn. Yes, our parents made us.

Brook boyf: come outside, hoe.

No, our parents didn't make our contacts like that. I chose it. I hate him but he is my boyfriend. Let me have fun with this. Why not?

I went outside to see a limo, yes that's my ride. I went inside and saw the whole Beckham family in there, Rachel, and my dad.

"Brooklyn, you had to go inside to get her!" Victoria hissed. I'd never heard her hiss, ever.

"Mum, baby steps! Please!" Brooklyn whined. Obviously not interested in doing it any time soon.

"Brooklyn, not being a gentleman? What a surprise!" I said sarcasm too clear in my voice.

"Katerina, you were always such a sarcastic sweetheart. But let me tell you, I'm a gentleman when I want to be and that's obviously not with you!"

Ouch.

Why did that hurt? I don't know. Could I? No, Katerina. Don't even think of it.

"Katerina and Brooklyn, stop! If you want this to work, you have to at least to get along!" Romeo said, obviously annoyed.

Romeo, you're such a trader.

"Thank you, Romeo. He's right, you're a couple now. We're here, now act like a loving couple would!" Pa said in a really calm manner.

Remember that you forced us, we hate each other.

"Pa, I don't want to be rude but remember that you both forced us. We're not happy doing this. We're only doing it for you, three. I love you, pa. And David and Victoria, you're like my second parents. I'd rather be out announcing today that I'm dating Romeo, but I'm not. I'm saying its Brooklyn. I'll try my best to fake it, but I can't say it'll work. I'm not happy with Brooklyn. Just remember, I'm doing it for you." I said.

"That was some pretty deep shit" Brooklyn chuckled. "But I'll try to fake it too. From now on, no more rude comments, I'll be nice."

"Thank you, both of you. Now go out there and kill it!" Victoria said really politely.

Kill it my ass.

Skipping to the interview.

"Please welcome to the stage, Brooklyn Beckham and Katerina Ibrahimović." I heard Hayden, the interviewer say.

Me and Brooklyn slowly made our way to the comfortable looking couches beside Hayden's desk, hand in hand. I got to say, it felt like my hand belonged in his. The way my hand fit perfectly in his. No, what am I saying, I hate him.

"How are you guys?" Hayden asked.

"We're doing great. How are you doing?" I smiled, answering for both, me and Brooklyn.

"Other than the fact that I have the Brooklyn and the Katerina in front me, and I'm trying to hold in my inner fan girl, I'm doing great." We all chuckled. "But enough about me, why don't you tell me Brooklyn, the story of how you fell in love with Katerina, because this isn't fake, right?"

"Absolutely not, I am in love with Katerina." He sounded so nervous. "As you all know, me and Katerina knew each other since we were little goofballs, we were bestfriends. Since my birthday, when I was ten and when we were at my birthday party, playing around, I knew I fell in love with her. We were playing soccer, and she was on the opposite team. She scored most of the goals of her team, yet they still lost. She was so upset, because she's very competitive and doesn't like to lose, and that's what made me fall in love her. The way she's so competitive, the way that when she becomes committed, she doesn't stop until she gets it. Her eagerness and passion for soccer, and technically any sport. Everything about her is amazing. However, I never had the guts to ask her out, until now. I love her so much and don't know what I'd do without her." He smiled. Wow, I actually believed that.

"That's so cute! I've never met anyone fall in love like that. It's weird how love can work in mysterious ways." She gushed. "I think that's about it. I just wanted to know those weren't rumors, and that you were actually dating. Thank you for coming!"

"It was a pleasure to be here!" I smiled. Me and Brooklyn slowly made our way out of the set.

Authors note: just a filler! Sorry for not posting but I'm back! More coming soon!