Chapter Three

// Katerina's POV \\

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" Brooklyn smiled as we were cuddling.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely can't stand Brooklyn but we've gotten closer. Not dating wise close, towards where we've gained feelings for each other. We also aren't as close as bestfriends, but we're getting there, I think. We barely argue, but he still gets on my nerves a lot.

"What?" I asked totally surprised at this.

"Yeah. I know we don't argue as much and we've become closer, so I was just thinking, we could maybe go on a date? Of course, only if you wanted to. To you know, get to know each other better, since we're 'dating'." He air quotes dating.

"Brooklyn, I don't know.."

"Come on. If we don't go out together and act like a real couple, people will know something's up."

He's got a point. Just go.

"Fine, I guess I'll go." I sigh.

"Be ready at 7, we'll go or dinner. But you'll look gorgeous, you always do." He kissed my forehead.

Well, that was unexpected.

"What happened to us?"

"What are you talking to about?" He asks.

like if you don't know.

"Not even a month ago, were we hating each other and arguing. Now look at us, we're so close. I mean, we're not like, bestfriends but we aren't like we used to be, enemies. It seems like we're frenemies, or some shit, I don't know I'm confused. You make me confused." I hesitate.

Yes, Brooklyn does make me confused. First, he says he hates me and that he wouldn't ever date me. But now? He's even asking me on a date, to supposively make the people think we are going out. What the actual fuck?

"Kat, I don't know what to say. I'm going to be honest with you, we're not definitely not friends, but we're not enemies. It's hard to explain."

Oh, not friends.

"Ahh, I get it. See you, later." I get up.

Time to get ready for paparazzi, fans, and media.

// Brooklyn's POV \\

Time to play with Katerina. I hate her, but I've got a plan. I'm going to ruin her life. She ruined my fucking life, time to get revenge.

What am I going to do? Oh, don't worry, I'm just going to make her fall in love with me and break her heart. What she did to me has to be punished.

// Katerina's POV \\

I decided on getting ready and I didn't think my pa would ask what he did.

"So, are you and Brooklyn? Have you actually gained feelings for each other?"

"What? No. We don't argue like we promised to do, that's it." I simply stated.

"So, please explain why are you going to dinner with him?" He asked.

"Did you forget? You guys forced us into a relationship. Have you not thought that if me and Brooklyn aren't spot together, they'd know something's up?" I argued.

"That's true, go get ready then." He shakes his head.

I let my hair dry after I showered and put on my dress. It was black and had a little line that was see through around the side of my stomach. The dress went up to my mid-thigh. That was covered in little sparkle gems I guess you could say? I'm not a very fashion girl as you can see, I'm more o an athletic girl. More into sports stuff and sports clothes.