Chapter 6

(Alex p.o.v)

Waking up i felt like i couldn't move half my body like there was a weight on me. looking around i notice what was causing the weight. it was Chrisy. she was asleep laying on my chest and left arm. and she said vampires don't sleep.

Grinning I swept the hair out of her face brushing the tips of my fingers crossed her cheek. Feeling the welcoming sparks of my mate and the odd but comforting cool of her skin.

She stirred upon my touch and curled closer to me as if she was cold. Sighing slightly when she seamed content with how close she was to me. Which included wrapping her legs around my left leg, nuzzling her face into the crook of my neck and draping her left arm over my chest.

I never would have thought I would end up with a vampire as a mate. We didn't even know she was one. Shes been going to school with us for two and a half years and yet we never noticed.

Looking down at my mate I got a good look at her. Her long black hair that would come down to her knees when she's standing was all spread out over the bed. She was wearing black skinny jeans that was still lose on her body. And a long sleeved t-shirt that hugged her body. She had a nice figure. And she bearly would come up to my shoulder when standing next to me.

How did I never notice this beautiful girl around school. I know she must have always been hiding behind a book. With her headphones plugged in so she could ignore the world.

All I know is that now I have her im not gonna lose her.

Pulling her closer to me I nuzzled my face in her hair breathed in her sent for the first time since I realized she was my mate and all I could smell was the cool sent of winter and mint.

Smiling to myself with my mate wrapped in my arms I drifted back to sleep.