Chapter 3

"Get off me!" i used all the aggravation i could muster up.

i don't like him against me like this. i could see the lust full look in his eyes as he moved back off me. And im no idiot i could feel the sparks that shot threw me when he grabbed my arm. And i know what they mean, and there was no way it was gonna happen not with some mutt.

with one more glare i turned and walked away from him. And with out another thought i walked right out the front doors and right off the school campus.

There was no way in hell i was gonna spend the rest of my day with that horny mutt following me around.

~~~~~~~~~

(Alex p.o.v)

And just like that it seamed like my mate just walked out my life. i seamed to brake my heart as she walked away. i had this sicking feeling in the pit of my stoumic that i wasn't gonna see her again.

i mean i know shes not a wolf but damn cant u give me a chance to get to know u so i can tell u ur my mate.

now mad i stormed back to the caf. with one person in mind.

once back in the caf i quickly found her. Amy was clinging to one of the football players. Again. i grabbed her wrist and pulled her with me out the caf with her whining all the way.

"Spill it." i growled as i pushed her up against the was and let her go.

"dear alpha i have no idea what u mean." her sweet and innocent act wasn't working on me. everyone in the pack knows shes far from innocent

"That girl! Who is she!?" i growled getting in her face. she flinched as i used my alpha voice.

"I don't know shes just some emo that keeps to herself." she whined. trying to cour into the wall behind her.

"what is her name!" i growled again with a warning.

"I think its Chrisy." she whined.

At getting the information i need i turned and stared to walk away but stopped and looked over my shoulder at Amy.

"If u lay another hand on her i will not hesitate to kick u worthless whore ass out of the pack."i growled lowly so only she could hear. Her face turned white but she nodded it response. i turned and walked back into the caf and went back to sit next to Kyle. practically banging my head on the table once i was sitting down.

"And that my dear friend is why we do not deal with Amy. so dude what happened?" Kyle asked poking at me. I lifted my head to glare at him.

"shes my mate." i sighed trying to wrap my head around it.

"What who? Amy?" Kyle questioned surprised. i sat up and glared at him.

"Not the slut u moron. Chrisy. that other girl that Amy was yelling at." i said hitting the back of his head for being stupid.

"Ooooh....." He scratched the back of his head. "U know i don't really know who she is."

that moron. Again i hit my head on the table sighing. "Thats the thing all i know is her name. And i had to get that from Amy."

"Well go ask her more dude." Kyle said like it was the easiest thing in the world. if she was a wolf it wouldn't even be that hard but shes human.

"Well no duh Sherlock" i hit him again

"Dude im trying to help! leave the back of my head alone ur giving me a headache." he gave me his pissy look. that look a kid gets when u take his candy. Granted it brought a smile to my face i sighed again.

"Sorry man. im just irritated she wouldn't even give me a min to talk to her she just took off as soon as she could and i cant follow her sent. i cant even smell her man. its seriously irritating." just then the bell rang signaling the end of lunch.

"ill catch u latter man." i got up and started to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest of the day every spare min i could get i was looking for her but she wasn't anywhere to be found. even in the library.

She was gone. She must have left the school. I don't know when but i have a pretty good idea as to when. I even went around asking people about her i didn't learn much other then she has been a student here since she was a freshman and that she was a junior like me and kyle. Apparently she doesn't even have one friend and she never talks to anyone. but shes a strait A student never missing a day of school.

My poor little mate.