glow ♡ h.s

The stranded warehouse is full of glowing bodies. People are grinding one another and are moving their bodies in time to the beat of the electronic music. The glowing ink radiates the room. You can see the different patterns and the different colors from miles away on peoples semi-nude bodies.

He has one arm wrapped around your lower waist in protection from all the intoxicated teenagers. He feels like if he were to let you go that he wouldn't be surprised if another boy latched onto you. He isn't going to let another boy steal his girl from him.

Everyone is so involved in what they are doing, drink in one hand and the other in the air or around someone. You both go to the crates where alcohol is all laid out. You grab a blue cup and he grabs a red one. You mix what you feel like and do the same for him. You take a few sips to get you in the mood to let loose.

You move your way to the floor where everyone is enjoying themselves. Body paint is neatly smeared onto drunk teenagers. You put your drinks to the side and pull your hair tie out and laugh at him as he watches you enjoying yourself.

You are on the dance floor and the two of you are only focused on each other. One hand of yours is around his neck so you are able to have him looking down on you. His hands are placed on your lower back so he can pull you closer to him.

You swing your hips and giggle as you feel his warm breath against your neck. He lets his lips find there way from your ear down towards your collar bone. You groan out loud. He knows he is teasing you and it's working. You can feel his crotch against you. You can't help giggle at the feel of him. You put a hand on his chest and kiss him a few times. You thread your hand through his hair and you both stare at each other with pure last.

You break away and wink at him.
"Let's go and get painted." Your hand placed on his hand.

"I'm in." He nods and laughs at how eager you are to have glowing paint on you. You wish he was in.. you don't say it out loud but you wish he knew what your were thinking.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm am sorry this was meh but i thought I published this a while ago.. Please help me with some ideas or just anything that will help me write these more hehe .. Thank you for reading... - A