Prologue

Hello, my name is Skyla March.

Hello, my name is Willow March.

We are the March twins, and this is our story.

Let's start from the beginning, We were born on a tuesday 10 minutes apart, Skyla being born first, myself shortly following, to a loving mum Madeline March. We never did meet our dad, according to our mum, he was her famous one-night-stand and was never seen by her again.

We grew up slow, but what ever Willow did I had to do 10 times better, being a big sister is a hard job.

So anyway for nine years our mother looked after us without our father, but we were happy, mum had a good job and we always had more than enough.

I remember those days, and I bet mum does too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flashback from Madeline's point of view~

Age 5.

"Mommy, Mommy! Look what we made!" My two darling angels ran up to me, a drawing in each of their tiny hands. I bent down and looked at the work. Skyla went first. "Mum, I drew all of us. See I drew me and Willow and there's you!" I smiled and kissed her forehead. "That's great sweetie, you did so good."

"Mommy look what I did! I drew me right here, Skyla, and you." She beams at me. I look a little closer and see a person that was simi-erased right next to her. "Who was that sweetie?" I asked pointing to it. "I drew daddy, because I know he's going to come back one day. He loves us, and Tina's dad was gone for a long time too, but he came back. So our daddy has to, too." She smiles more hopefully.

I sigh, and pull my daughters into a hug. "Girls?" "Yes mum?" they answer together. "Your father, loves you oh so very much. And-" I freeze and look at their faces, Willow's was so full of hope, Skyla's as well. That's when I knew it was serious topic, Skyla never asked about her father, but Willow was always so full of questions. This obviously means a lot to them.

I sighed once more. "And, your father can't wait to meet you again one day." I smiled and stood, back up. "Now go off and pick up your art supplies, dinner's almost ready." "Mum what's for dinner?" Skyla asks. "Your favorite, mac 'n' cheese with hot dogs!" "Yay!" The girls cheer. I giggle and turn back to the stove and stir the noodles.

"Umm, Mommy?" I turn and see little Willow standing there. "Yes, sweetheart?" "When do we get to meet dad?" "Soon, pumpkin, soon." She nods and smiles, before, running off. This reminds me, gotta send those back to school pictures to him...

Age 7.

"Mum, are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" I giggle as the girls continue their chanting. "We're here!" I finally sing as we reach our destination, Noah's Ark Zoo Farm located right in our local lovely Bristol.

"Yay!" They cheer as we hop out of the car. "Mommy carry me!" I roll my eyes and pick up my youngest putting her on the top of my backpack. Holding Skyla's hand we all walk across the parking lot. We all stand in line to get wristbands and after we do that we get our map. "Mommy, I want to see the giraffes!" Willow screeches from my back. "I want to see the lions." Kit says."And the, red pandas." They harmonize.

We spend the day looking at all the animals, even getting to pet some. We all ended up getting glitter animal tattoos at one of the booths, Kit got a lion, Willow got a red panda, I got a small cougar, which the twins named Chantelle.

It was one of our best days together. And I'll never forget the gift shop, we all got matching bracelets, and Willow insisted we get one for Dad. So he would match with us when he came back. She says she'll wear it until dad comes back, so she won't lose it. So far, our favorite adventure ever.