Freaky Sleepover

Lilia's P.O.V:

It was half way through the movie the Roomate and I was freaking out!! the girl was froging crazy! (A/N: I have never watched the movie soo just go along with it, thnks!)

" Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i screamed when the crazy roomate came out of no where.

The guys just laughed at me while I was hidding behing a pillow. I peaked over the pillow to see her about to kill her roomate.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" i screamed running over to the guys and jumping in one of their chests. I didnt know who it was and at the moment I didnt care. I breathed in and he smelled like AXE and a fresh scent. With that smell I fell asleep.

Justin's P.O.V:

We were watching the movie and every 5 seconds Lilia would scream cause of the freaky roomate.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" she screamed when the girl came out of no where.

Me and Ryan just laughed because we've already seen the movie.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed again but this time she ran over to us and jumped in my lap.

" Lilia it's off...." I said. But she didnt move from my lap.

" Is she asleep?"Ryan asked.

" Ya i think so." i said

" You like her." he stated

" I just meet her dude!" i replied.

" So? That doesnt change anything." he said knowing that I did have some feelings for her.

" Shut. Up." i said glaring at him.

" Whatever you say dude. I'll see you later." he said getting up and leaving my house.

With that i feel asleep with Lilia by my side