❤️Chapter 1 ❤️

One beautiful sunny day Heather was sleeping when  her little sister Mary came running in screaming "Heather heather help me jake is chasing me ! " Mary said  jumping on top of heather " I wouldn't be chasing u if u didnt take my hat in the first place ! now give it back ! " her little brother said running up to them and catching his breath . " Would i ever get a chance to sleep ?!" Shit What time is it ?! " Heather said looking at her alarm clock on her bedside table " crap im running late could u guys get out of my room NOW ! " Heather said to them both . Heather finally got up and got ready and ran down to the kitchen to grab something to eat ,"Morning dad did mom go to work early or something ?" Heather asked to her father  "Yeah she had to leave early as her office had a important meeting " Her Father said . "Your mother told me to tell you guys to have a blast in california but make sure you look after jake or she will ground you for life when u get home " Her father warned her deeply ."Don't worry dad i will " heather said to her father "Jake r u ready to go ?" heather yelled from the kitchen "yeah im ready ive been ready since 6 o'clock " Jake laughed as he brought in the suit cases "someone's a eager beaver ! haha " Their father laughed to them "Oh believe me i am " Jake laughed .

❤️♡Dear diary ❤️♡

I can't believe were finally going to California  !! i can't believe this we've been begging our parents ,Doing bake sales ,Car washes to get enough money to get tickets for the plane ride to go to california 

I cant wait to hang out in the sun with my friends Sarah and  ryan are going to be there Yay i cant wait 

I cant believe it took us forever to earn that money ! 

Anyways gotta go now bye ! 

❤️♡Heather ❤️♡