Chapter 17

After a good supper they sat down in the camp and started talking "So where are you guys from Riley?"Taylor asked puzzled "Were from the south part of new york city where you guys are from what the main part of new york i think"Riley said smiling shyly"what was your school like?"Heather asked curiously"The girls and luke didn't go to Chase's and my school ours was a public school and It was alright not much but it was okay"Riley sighed looking at Taylor "what was your school like Heather?"Riley asked Looking at Heather.

"It was kind of a preppy school since we live in the middle of new york city"Heather said "I went to the same school it goes to kindergarten to Gr 12 straight up"Jake said explaining why he was there"Oh what grade are you in Jake?"Luke asked curious " I'm in 8th grade but i take their gr 10 science class with Heather"Jake said looking at Luke"Im in 7th grade but I take a grade 10 science too"Luke smiled."What grade are you in Riley since Jake is asking Luke"Heather said to Riley "Chase and I are in Grade 10 like you guys are"Riley Laughed a bit  looking at Heather a bit nervous "Hey guys I came up with an Idea why not you guys move in With us !"Heather smiled "Yeah!"Annie Smiled excitedly "What do u think guys about that Idea its really up to them"Riley said to the kids. 

Dear diary 

Well so far so good with the meet and greet 

with Riley and Chase and the others  it is going well ;) 

But it's going well  i guess ....

But Riley seems to be a tad nervous ... 

Since Taylor kind of judged them 

And she is getting scared  of Taylor 

So Im not sure what to do with her and Taylor's "Friendship"

Yes i quoted "Friendship because i dont think its gonna be pretty 

-Heather