Chapter 5

"What happened !?" Lucas said waking up from the crash  "Seriously ?! you slept threw all that lucas ?" Mackenzie asked him surprised " Yeah ? of course i did i can sleep through everything okay ,like the earthquake we had a while back .. I didn't even know we had one " Lucas said . "Jake are you okay ?!"Heather asked Jake " Yeah im fine but what the heck happened " Jake asked looking at the wing in the window of the airplane "I'm not sure "Ryan answered to jake "W-Where are we ?" Mackenzie Said to the pilot "Look im trying as hard as i can to figure out where we are exactly ! " The pilot said to Mackenzie .

"Have u tried calling the airport ? " Mackenzie asked the pilot "do u hear this ?" The pilot said playing with the radio ."And the problem is ?" Heather said walking up to them "I cant get a radio signal anywhere" The pilot answered Mackenzie and Heather ,"If there's no signal i cant get to the people at the airport can i ?" The pilot said getting out of the plane "Woah woah woah where are you going ?" A boy named Noah asked the pilot "Can i get some air ?!" The pilot said to Noah " Okay gees " Noah said putting his hands up in the air " Calm down guys we need to all stay together ! " Heather said trying to calm everybody down . 

"Its not like were going to be here long right ?"Taylor asked them " Reality check Taylor were lost !! " Noah said out loud " Okay ? so were gonna be rescued soon so no problem im working on my tan till then " Taylor said to Them grabbing her magazine . 

Dear diary 

Taylor needs a reality check 

or maybe thats a good thing  maybe if she realize that we're screwed 

her head might actually crack .... 

Its better to not let her know she won't have her cellphone 

That means her social life will die slowly now that we're screwed 

so its better to not have a reality check ... 

again her head might crack officially :( 

she thinks that were gonna be rescued just like that 

well taylor reality check were not ... 

Gotta go now byeeeee write when i can :) 

*heather *